[27] Yes/No

Mr Schue wrote 'Marry Me?' on the board and we all began cheering. "So guys I'm going to propose to Ms Pilsbury." Mr Schue told us. "This is the type of news that you share with your family and you guys are my family." Mr Schue said.

"Mr Schue we are happy for you." Finn said. "We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time." Quinn added.

"It's got to be perfect. I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well washed socks off. And that's where you guys come in, ok? So the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Ms. Pillsbury... it's got to be perfect." Mr Schue explained.

"Well you can count on us Mr Schue." Artie assured.

I stood at my locker grabbing another book out thinking about what Mr Schue told us. "Hello young one." Georgia greeted. She stared at the girl curiously.

"Alright. What's up?" Georgia asked.
"Nothing, I'm just having weird thoughts." I said. "Care to elaborate?" Georgia questioned.

"I just always imagined I'd be with Joe. I never thought me and Finn would actually happen and all that talk about weddings was making me doubt myself." I answered.

"Be happy for yourself for once Charlotte. You got the guy and nothing is going to change that." Georgia started before looking at Rachel down the hall.

"Oh and believe me my ship will sail. No one is getting in the way off that." Georgia told the girl heading to meet the others.

[Charlotte]
The first time, ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes

[Tina]
And the moon and the stars
Were the gifts you gave
To the dark, and the endless skies
My love

[Santana]
And the first time, ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine

[Georgia]
And I knew our joy
Would fill the earth
And last, til the end of time
My love

[Charlotte]
The first time, ever I saw
Your face

[All]
Your face
Your face
Your face

"Hey Artie, we wanted to talk to you about something." Finn began. "We think you need a Becky-vention." Tina added.
"You were spotted having dinner with her at Breadstix." Quinn continued.

"So?" Artie asked. "So, it's a little weird." Santana said. "Seriously, dude what is your angle?" Puck questioned. " I don't have an angle. She asked if I wanted to go to Breadstix, and I said yes." Artie explained confused to why everyone was so upset.

"Look, we think it's great that you're being so, so nice to Becky. But we just..." Rachel was cut off by Santana. "
I don't. That girl's a sly, conniving bitch." Santana stated.

"Santana! How many times do I have to tell you about people having feelings?" Georgia said to the Latina. "We just... we think you should be careful." Mercedes told him.