[33] Prom-A-Saurus

I stood in my mirror attempting to fit into my prom dress as Santana helped.

"Ok, I hate to break it to you but your prom dress doesn't fit." Santana told me.

"What? No! I only just got this dress last week. This is a sign, I now hate prom more than I ever have before." I replied sitting down.

"It's not bad. We can just adjust the sides a bit. Please tell me why you picked a very tight dress." Santana asked adjusting the back of the dress.

"Well, Georgia and Finn knows somethings off about me already and if I don't wear my dream prom dress then they are going to question it." I explained before Santana finally got it up.

"Listen troll, you are being hard on yourself. Are you forgetting you have a baby growing inside of you? Finn will love it." Santana assured me.

"Thanks, Santana." I said hugging her.

"So, are you bummed you didn't get nominated for prom queen?" Finn asked me walking into the choir room.

"In what world would I ever be nominated for prom queen?" I asked back. "Well I voted for you. And don't tell Santana but Georgia voted for you too." Finn exclaimed.

"Oh, how kind of the Hudson's but I'm not upset. You already know how I feel about prom anyway." I told him.

"I know but I cant wait to dance with my future wife." Finn spoke before we shared a kiss.

"A big congrats to all our prom nominees! But, hey, listen up. We are all winners, because Principal Figgins asked New Directions to sing again this year! Alright, Brittany has an announcement." Mr Schue cheered.

"Hello, my fellow Americans. The theme for this year's prom will be... Dinosaurs." Brittany announced. Georgia turned to Santana pretending to be a T-Rex.

"I was inspired by the new girl Joe, who reminds me of a cavewoman. The refreshments will be berries, meat and rainwater. As you are no doubt aware, the U.S elections are riddled with corruption. Therefore, to keep the prom elections completely aboveboard I have appointed Santana and Quinn to count the ballots." Brittany explained.

"What? That makes no sense." Kurt added. "Shut it, Richard Simmons. Yes, Quinn's my home girl, but I don't trust her and you know she doesn't trust me." Santana argued. "We'll keep each other honest." Quinn stated with a smile.

"You know, it's actually not a bad idea." Mercedes continued. "And, last but not least all hair gel has been banned from the prom." Brittany finished.

"Right." Blaine joked laughing. "I'm not joking. Hair gel was not invented until almost 30 million years after the Upper Palaeolithic Stone Age. And frankly, I don't like the way you look. Therefore, anyone who shows up to prom wearing hair gel will be turned away at the door. I hereby decree this to be the best prom ever." Brittany stated.

Me and Georgia were walking down the halls. "So do you think I should wear a white tux or black?" Georgia asked me.

"Urgh, I think—" I began before getting cut off by a Finn and Quinn prom poster. "You've got to be kidding me." I exclaimed.

"Oh-oh." Georgia said as I stormed down the hall towards to Finn.

"Hey, did you know about this? I know you knew because you're the only person who can reach that height!" I argued. "Whoa, whoa. Remember when I told you that if you come at me with the crazy right off the bat that my head goes all empty and I can't really have a productive conversation." Finn said back.

"This isn't crazy. This makes me mad." I continued. "This isn't a big deal." Finn told me.

"Not a big deal? Last year I had to watch you go prom with Quinn Fabray, being hopelessly in love with you. And now, I finally get you and you're going prom with her! I'm going to have to watch my fiancée dance in front of the entire school with his ex-girlfriend at senior prom." I argued again.