[23] Mash Off

flash forward

"I hate you!" Georgia shouted at Finn. I closed my locker, "What's up?" I asked Georgia who looked as if she was about to kill somebody, that somebody being Finn.

"What you said to Santana, I.. HATE YOU FINN!" Georgia shouted. She walked off before she could do anything else. "Care to explain?" I asked Finn who put his head down.

"I didn't mean to say anything, she was arguing with me!" Finn began. "Calm down.. what happened?" I asked him again.

"I outed Santana... in front of everyone." Finn admitted. "You had no right to do that Finn." I began. "She was saying hurtful things to me you don't get it Char, I had nothing else to say about her." Finn carried on.

Everyone cleared the halls and it was just me and Finn stood there. "I'm a failure!" He cried, tears rolling down his eyes as he slammed his locker shut. I looked up at him.

"Finn." I went to say before he carried on. "No, the football scholarship doesn't want me that means I'm not good enough." Finn argued.

"Don't say that Finn, you got offered an interview. People from all over this state were up against you. Even if nobody else sees it you are good enough to me, hell you are perfect to me." I argued back as I pulled him into a hug.

As we were in the auditorium. We met up with Shelby's group and went to run up and do my usual handshake dance with Georgia but was stopped by Finn.

"Who do you think you are stopping our handshake?" Georgia shouted at Finn. "What are you doing here?" Rachel asked them.

"Shelby told us she had something to show us, what are you doing here?" Mercedes asked back. "Mr Schue said the same thing." Finn answered.

"Let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for sectionals. Well it's not gonna happen. The trouble tones are here to stay. So why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage." Santana argued.

Georgia stepped forward, "Listen Santana, we might be on the same team but I'm not going to stand here and let you speak to my brother like that! " Georgia finished as Finn gave her a smile as she nodded her head.

"Look you guys, we can compete without being enemies. All right? We don't have to get vicious" Finn stated. "Oh I think we do, soft serve. See the trouble tones are 3F, fierce, femme, phenomenal." Santana said to him.

"Now quick go get moist towels, we have to keep Finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea." Santana mocked as Finn just nodded his head at the words she was saying.

"Santana, I honestly can't deal with you anymore, you stand here and pick out every insecurity we have. If you knew that much you would realise phenomenal started with a P! And if you must know Finn has a great body!" I shouted.

Santana went to run at me but Georgia held her back, "No me gusta!" Santana shouted.

will and shelby sing you and / you and i:

"Mr Schue, Shelby, I think we can all admit that was weirdly amazing. But what exactly was the point?" Rachel asked. "That sometimes bringing together two conflicting things can create something totally unexpected." Mr Shue told us.