Chapter 14

Natalia's POV

"But Mam my audition is tomorrow!" I argued but knew I wouldn't win. "Baby the only time your dad and I can both go over is tomorrow! I'll be back in a week! No worries!" She said and kissed me nose; causing it to scrunch up. "But Mam! You promised!" I whimpered as my old fears came back to my mind. The old voice buried deep within me surfacing louder and stronger. "Baby I'll phone you and-" "Forget it! There isn't any point is there? This is the most important thing in me life and I want me mam and me dad there! But they are going to be in CANADA!" I screamed as my head swirled in the thoughts. "She hasn't taken her medicine yet!" Perrie said running in with the other after the screaming. My pills in her hand.

"Natalia you need to calm down!" "NO! EVERYONE ALWAYS LEAVES!" I cried and backed away as me dad stepped closer. "DON'T!" I screamed and I felt my breathing accelerate. "Natie?" Perrie whispered as she slowly stepped forward. "Everyone leaves me!" I muttered as I looked down to the ground. "Natie?" She asked again, still very quiet. "Come take your medicine, baby you're not thinking straight!" She said and I looked up at her.

The first thing I saw were her gentle blue eyes looking into mine. "Natie you know you have to take it!" She said and I back up too much. I fell against the stairs and she held me down. "Why won't you take them baby?" She whispered as she stroked my face. My thrashing body calmed down and I closed my eyes; accepting defeat. "They control me! I feel like im being control by those stupid pills! I don't like how they make me feel!" I whimpered as the tears escaped my eyes.

"And how do they make you feel?" She asked and I opened my now red, puffy eyes to see her clear sparkling ones. "Useless! Like I can't do anything unless I take them!" I whispered quietly but everyone still heard me. "Why do you really not want your parents to go?" She asked and and I sighed as more tears escaped my eyes. "Everyone leaves! I've never been without them for more than a night! Mam is always there to wake me up! Dad always cooks me pancakes!" I paused as I took a deep breathe. "You used to always be here, I saw you every day! Now I'm lucky if I see you every month!" "Grandpa Steve was away for a week! And now he is gone! Six feet under!" I laughed bitterly. "Everyone leaves because of me! Even my biological mother didn't want me!" I felt my eyes shut and my body instantly go limp on the stairs.

"Natie?" Perrie asked me but I couldn't answer. My head was screaming at me. "Natalia! Don't you dare!" She was shaking me, I knew what was happening and so did she. "Please Natalia!" She cried and I felt myself being picked up from the stairs. "Uncle Matt!" She voice cracking and I wanted to do everything to open my eyes. "Natie please!" She cried and I felt her tears on my face. "Perrie you need to let go of her so I can help her!" I heard dad say but I felt her grip tighten on me. "You're not hurting her!" She cried and my heart was breaking for her. "NO!" I got taken from her grip and I was being carried through the house. When I felt the cold, crisp sheets on my skin I knew we were in our medical room. Me mam and dad got it put in so whenever I passed out, fainted or whatever happened they had everything here.

"You are so grounded!" He whispered and I laughed inside. I told them I could hear what they said in these states, and I could hear Perrie screaming and crying. Our bond was so strong. I felt a sting in my arm and I knew I had a drip in my arm. Slowly I began to get more control over my body and everything became louder. Perrie's cries hit me like a ton of bricks and I shot up from the bed. "Steady there!" Dad said and held my shoulders. "I want Perrie!" I mumbled and he sighed. "Bring her in or im going to her!" I said and he smirked. "Such a Geordie lover!" He whispered and kissed my head. He opened the door and Perrie ran in. She held me in her arms and I hugged her tightly. "I'm so gonna slap you after this!" She mumbled and I giggled.

"I'm sorry!" I whispered and looked into her eyes. "I just don't like them!" I mumbled and she sighed. "I know you don't!" She whispered and I heard a knock. "Can I come in?" Mam asked and I nodded. "Baby you know I'll be back!" She whispered and sat on the bed beside me. Perrie rested her head on my shoulder and I layed back with her and she snuggled into my neck; her arms holding me tightly. "I know mam! But you've never been away that long! I know you haven't been on my life for all of it, but I can't imagine it without you know!" I whispered and she sighed. "I'll Skype you! Then after your audition you can come with us!" She said and I smiled. "To Canada? In the audition room?" I asked and she nodded, we're leaving today but it isnt until tomorrow that I audition, tomorrow night!" She said and I felt Perrie smile agaisnt my neck.

"I'll take her!" Perrie mumbled into my neck and I giggled. "That tickles Pez!" I laughed and she kissed my neck quickly before sitting up. "Me and the girls will take her and I'll record her audition from the side!" Perrie said and mam smiled. "Thanks babe!" Mam said and they hugged.