Chapter 30

Perrie's POV

We were all backstage after the auditions had finished for Tulisa and Natalia's birthday party. We had music playing and Natalia was about to get a surprise. Demi was coming over. I looked over to see all the Geordie's, except myself, dancing on the floor. I walked over to them and Jade smiled. Everyone here knew we were a couple so when she pecked my lips, nobody minded.

Suddenly, the music stopped and out came some dancers that were around Natalia's age. "No way! Kev!" Natalia screamed and jumped into his arms as she went through the boys. "Wait? It's S.S!" I said and hugged Kevin when he came up to me. "Awright Pez?" He asked and I smiled. "Hey Kev!" He smiled and the boy clapped his back.

"Ok, T! We need you back in middle!" He said turning to Natalia. "I don't dance anymore!" She complained but everyone just moved out of the way. "You'll know this dance off by heart! Anyways, everyone needs to go over it!" He said and Salute started playing.

People created a space and S.S took to the spacing. "Awright! Baby, who's your friend?" He asked looking over at Mitchi. "It's Mitchi babe!" Natalia replied and shut his mouth. "Mine! Bugger off!" She replied and everyone laughed. "Whoa, calm yourself baby! I know!" He said and took his place.

"Awright, Natalia, Salute is gonna start and then it's gonna go into our last dance!" He said and Natalia froze. "But I can't be flipped like that what if-" "Hey, have I ever dropped you? Have I ever let you fall doing this dance?" He asked her and she sighed. "That's my girl!" He cheered and kisses her head.

Natalia's POV

I sighed and nodded. Kev kissed my head and took his place. Salute started again and so did we. The dance started slowly, but most street dances did. I was rusty but was getting there. Salute started playing and I was moving properly with the boys as we did so. When the new song started I smiled as it played, but I'd have to get really close to Kevin.

His hands went onto my hips as i jumped. He lifted me onto his shoulders before I fell backwards and flipped onto my feet. The dancing started up again as we moved fluidly.

After we completed I slammed onto the floor. My vision blurred as my head banged against the floor. "Tyler what the fuck?" I heard someone screamed but my head just rolled to the side. "What the fuck were you tryin to do bitch?" He hissed in my ear and as my vison cleared slightly I saw Kevin running for him.

Ty grabbed me by my necm before slamming my head back onto the concrete floor. I heard shouting and my body being slammed against everything he could find as he punched me on my face and torso.
My eyes closed breifly as my body radiated weakness. I wasn't weak, my mym taught me that!

After I heard people crying and grunting I forced myself up. I saw Tyler fighting with Kevin as the LM girls, Mam, Mitchi, Cheryl and T were protected by my boys, Dad, Simon and Louis. I forced myself to my feet and shared a look with Kevin. I saw fear, and I had never saw that before. Not in his eyes anyway.

I launched myself at Tyler as Kevin fell to the ground. Tyler flipped us off his back and went back to attacking me. "You bitch!" He hissed; voice venomous. I cringed and kicked him, punched him, and moved my head just in time for his knuckles to slam into the hard floor. I saw Dad runninf for us and grabbing Tyler by his jacket. It was only then I realised my jacket had slipped off amd everything was on show. My vest top and risen up; showing the tight skin around my ribs and my visiable scars on show.

My chest was heaving and sun I was liftes into Perrie's arms. "Natalia! Wake up! C'mom baby wake up!" She cried amd carried me to what felt like the couch. "Someone get help!" That was Jesy. I could smell amd taste the copper surrounding me. "C'mom Milky, I can't lose you again!" That was Mitchi this time. I could feel my blood pumping out of mt body as the adrenaline caused my heart to beat faster.

I was blacking out until Mam jumped in. "Slow it down!" She said and I sensed her close to me. "You're swimming, you needed to slow your heart rate down, your dad taught you, do it!" She whispered and k felt her nails graze my cheekbones. My eyes were open and saw nothing, but I listened.

I closed my eyes and focused on my heartbeat. I calmed myself first before attempting to slow my racing heart. "T her pulse is starting to fail it isn't working!" Perrie again. I forsed my eyes open to be met with Perrie's crystal blue ones. "You take care of them! I've been sick for a whilw Pez, my body is done!" I whispered amd rested my hand on her cheek. "No, that's nothing!" She whispered as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Can someone get the fucking Medics in here and phone a fucking ambulance!" Cheryl screamed and I coughed up more blood. "Not that, I got sick in Canada, I knew and kept it to myself! And I'm allergic to the medicine for it! I'm d-done Pe-Pezz-Pezzi!" I whispered, my voice horse and my blood was draning painfully. "We need more towels hurry up!" Mam screamed and I coughed again; pain searing up my spine.

"You have to give everything to me baby siter! Promise me! You'll get me will and send everything to me sister!" I said as i held loosely to Mitchi's hand. "You're not going to die Natalia!" She said through gritted teeth but I sighed out. "I'm tired Mitchi, even if I get there in time I have the rarest type of blood out there!" I said and started to wheez.

"Where the fuck is the medics?" Leigh shouted. Everyone was getting supplies to help while others held back Dad and restrained Tyler. "Wait what blood type are you?" Tulisa asked as she stepped closer to me. "O-" I replied and she gave a thoughtful lool. "Negitive, negitive, shit!" She whispered and I coughed again.

I felt my chest start to burn like everywere else on my body. "When I thought I would be dying, I-I never thought it'd be because my best friend att-att-attack me!" I wheezed and stuttered my nearly incoherent sentance. "Wait? O-? They can only receive O- blood!" Leigh said and I nodded through the pain. "I'm finished because I'm going to be gone in 10 minutes, amd there's no medics to stabilise me!" I whispered and felt pressuee being pressed against my head even more.

"I think im O-!" Jade Mitchi whispered and I sighed. "Mitchi baby you're O+!" I whispered and her eyebrows furrowed. "Someone here's O- like you!" She whispered and hels tightly onto my paling body. "Me! I'm O-!" Perrie said and everyone looked confused. "My operation when I was younger! I was O-!" She said and Mitchi's eyes brightened.

"Roll up your sleeves and someone get me the big first aid kit that's got more supplies!" Mitchi called and I saw everything darken. As i was blacking out I felt a sharp pain in my right arm. As i took one last look up I noticed one thing before I passed out. Mitchi had hooked me up with Perrie, and she was giving me her blokd through a thin tube while someone held the towel against my head tightly. Mitchi just gave me a blood transfusion.