Chapter 29

Natalia's POV

We were waiting backstage for the judge's to come through. The girls want to wish T a happy birthday properly. I was sitting in a chair with Mitchi beside me. "I'm really sorry baba!" I whispered as I took her hand in mine. "Why?" She asked and I sighed. "For being so cold, I know you know why, I saw your nose twitch that night, you always do that when you wake up!" I whispered and she blushed.

I pulled her into a hug over the arm rests. "C'mere! I hate the space!" I said as i grabbed her hips and lifted her over the sides of the chairs and onto my lap. She shifted a little before she felt comfortable stradling me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

I felt her sobs on my skin and I pulled away. "Hey Coco, don't cry baba!" I whispered as I wiped away her tears. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "I'm loving your blonde hair!" She said and she ran her fingers through it. The sun had been out all day and it was really hot now so the sun and completely lightened my hair.

"I love your brown hair!" I whispered as I rested my forehead against hers. She smiled and her deep dimples came on show. "I've always loved your dimples!" I whispered as my fingers ran along her lips. "You've got them too!" She whispered blushing and I smiled. "Doesn't matter!" I whispered as my gaze lifted to her eyes.

Deep chocolate eyes looked back at me. I smiled when I saw her gaze fall to me lips before returning back to my eyes. Mitchi was still on my lap; our arms still around each other. I'm pretty sure people were watching but honestly, I couldn't care! I didn't realise the judge's come in, I didn't realise that the LM girls, Cheryl and T were all talking and cheering, and I definitely didn't realise how they watched us with bright smiles.

"How can you be like that Milky?" She whispered as she stroked my cheek. I leaned into it slightly as my eyes closed. "That pain in here-" She moved her fingers to my head. "And here-" She moved her other hand to above my heart. I opened my eyes to look into hers. "This pain won't last forever! I promise!" She whispered as she stroked the pad of her thumb over my wet cheeks.

"So cliché!" I whispered as I giggled. Mitchi giggled too and it brightened my mood greatly. "So innocent!" She whispered as she leaned down to capture my lips with hers. Our hair hid us slightly but not by much. She pulled away and my eyes were still closed. "Thought you agreed we couldn't be like that?" I choked out as i looked up at her. "Maybe I don't care!" She whispered as she rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel her heart beating wildly in her chest.

"I can feel your heart!" I whispered as I placed my hand over it. I felt it beating faster and a smile played on my lips. "Coz of me Coco?" I whispered and she giggled. "Coz of you Milky!" She whispered and I smiled. "Happy 18th Birthday baby!" She whispered as she kissed me slowly. We pulled away when we heard clapping.

"That's cute!" Cheryl said and Mitchi blushed as she hid her face in my neck. I moved me hands to her hips and pulled her onto my lap. She cuddled into me and I kissed her nose. "You're tired!" I stated but she shook her head. "Yea you are! We might have been tore away from each other for 4 years, but I know all your tells! As you know mine!" I whispered and she giggled.

"Ok Shakespeare! Calm it down!" She teased and I giggled. I grabbed her hips and rolled us off of the couch. I pinned her arms above her head and stradled her. "Thought you liked Shakespeare dear!" I grinned and ahe blushed. "I used to help you with the punishment exercises at home for you always getting detention! How the hell did you get more GCSE's than me?" She asked and I let go of her hands.

I sat up and she pushed herself up on her elbows. "Coz im smarter than you!" I smirked and giggled when she attempted to push me backwards. "And I have faster reflexes baba!" I said as i caught her hand in mine. I intertwined our fingers and she smiled. "Yea I know! That's why you were captain of our basketball team!" She whispered and I fekt a twinge kf pain stab my heart. I dropped our hands and she sighed.

"Natalia I-" "Don't! It's ok!" I whispered and shook my head of the memories. "It was a long time ago! You deserved that! I just wish I was there by your side!" I whispered and brushed away a stray tear from her cheeks. "Stop crying!" I giggled and so did she. "Sorry bad ass!" She mumbled and I got off of her lap before pulling her up. "Don't call me that!" I said giggling and she raised an eyebrow. "You're in all black! And you have been so distant! This is the most emotional I've seen you all week!" She said and I sighed, again forgetting about everything around us.

"Stuff happen man! Leave ya stuff et that!" I said and everyone laughed. "Ok! You have been in South Shields for ages now Naz!" Perrie said as she came up behind me and wrapped me in her arms. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it.

"What, why's everyone dissing on Scottish people! Geez man!" I grumbled and squeled when dad came and picked me up. "Daddy put me down! I aint 13 anymore I ain't a weight for exercise!" I grumbled and everyone laughed. "Why, I thought you loved the weights! The salmon ladder-" "You have a salmon ladder?" I asked and he quickly put me down.

"Yes and you're not allowed on it!" He said and I groaned. "Why? Scared im gonna beat ya Ollie?" I teased and Mam laughed. "Felicity!" I joked and walked over to her. "Yea, how am I meant to play Felicity Smoak with two babies?" She teased and I laughed. "You'll do great!" I whispered and kissed her cheek.