Chapter 19

Natalia's POV

"You both got the parts?" I asked my parents and they nodded. "You're gonna be playing Oliver Queen?" I asked dad amd Ge nodded again. "Im sorry but now I can no longer watch this show!" I said and he looked confused. "Why not?" He asked and I shivered slightly. "Coz you're gonna be playin' Oliver Quren who is a playboy and it'll be weird seeing you kiss someone that aint Mam!" I shivered again and Mam laughed. "Wait, mam do they know you're pregnant?" I ask her and she nods. "There is 18 months until filming, I'll have had the baby by then and she'll be old enough to get left with someone!" Mam said and I nodded. "I have a sister?" I whispered and she shrugged. "I don't know!" She whispered and I smiled as i noticed her arm was over her stomach, her thumb tracing circles absentmindedly.

"Doea Liam know?" I asked dad and he nodded. "He's happy! He'll visit soon but he'll be busy!  You know him having his own family and all!" Dad said and I nodded. "So, is the salmon ladder on set yet?" I asked and his face hardened. "No! You can't!" He said sternily and I groaned. "Dad im 17!" I said and he stood up straighter. "You're still a child to me Natalia! Now, your mum and I need to finalise some things, take the girls back to the hotel!" He said and I saluted him playfully. "Bye parents!" I chirped amd hugged them both.

As I went to turn away dad held my wrist. "Remember and take them!" He said gently and I nodded in responce. "Demi will help me!" I whispered and Demi nodded in responce. "I can handle them now daddy! I'll be fine!" I kissed his cheeks and walked out of the studio with the girls while my parents are carefully watching me.

When we got to the hotel I collapsed onto the couch. "Jaaaayyy!" I whined and they all giggled. "Coming!" She said and stood beside Perrie. "Hugs?" I asked smiling amd they all laughed. "Jerrie hugs?" I countered and they both smiled. "Yes! I'm getting Jerrie hugs!" I cheered and everyone laughed. "Move over!" Jade said and I did so.

She slipped behind me and then Perrie hugged my front. I could smeel their perfumes mixing together. Jade's was vanilla, while Perrie's was something I couldn't describe. It was sweet and gentle on my senses and it suited her well. I nuzzled my nose into her neck and both of their grips tighten on me. "What's wrong?" Jade whispered in my ear as she noticed me tense. "Somethings off!" I said and sat up. Perrie moved as i stood up from the couch. "What's wrong?" Jesy asked as I looked around the room.

"I dont know! Something is just, off!" I said and a shiver rippled through my spine. "Anyone hear that?" I asked but they all shook their heads. I muted the TV but they still shook their heads. "How come you can't hear that?" I asked and followed the sound. I moved down the hall with everyone following me. "Seriously you guys can't hear that?" I asked them as I heard a small quiet sound coming from the room in front of me.

"Just stay here!" I told them and opened the door. A smile broke onto my face as i sae where the sound was coming from. "Ophelia?" I said and the puppy's ears perked up. I smiled and walked into the room and sat on the bed beside her. "Hi baby!" I coo'd and everyone piled in.

"Why's there a dog?" Demi asked and I kinda laughed. "Omg seriously get over my accent already!" She whined and I burst out laughing. "I can't believe daddy actually bought you Ovie!" I said as i clapped the small puppy. "I thought the dog was called Ophelia?" Leigh asked and Demi punched her in the arm. "Dude!" She said and I laughed while Ovie barked happily. It was so high pitched it was beautiful. 

"She is called Ophelia, but her nickname is Ovie! Dad finally bought her! Probably for Mam though coz Mam loves Ovie!" I paused. "Doesn't she baby!" I coo'd as i scratched her belly. She barked slightly and everyone laughed. "Wanna see a picture from like a few weeks ago? It's Mam and Ovie!" I said and they nodded. I got out my phone and went into my pictures. I clicked on the picture and handed it to Perrie first while I fasinated myself with the puppy.