Chapter 37: Jerrie

Jade's POV

I drove us home as Perrie sat silently beside me. Her jaw was clenched and her grip on the arm rest was deadly. "Perrie baby you need to calm down! She'll be ok!" I whispered gently as i took her hand in mine. We got out of the car and I took her keys from her back pocket. We walked up to our door and I unlocked it for us. She offered me a weak smile before going inside and up the stairs.

I sighed before going inside and shutting the door. I locked it and put her keys in the bowl beside the door. I took off my jacket before hanging it on the coat rack and following her upstairs. She wasn't in our room, or her old one. I heard quiet crys and sniffs and I realised she was in Natalia's old room, from a few years back.

I opened the door slowly and was met with a sniffling blonde beauty on the bed. She was holding onto a jumper and her face was hidden in it. I shut the door and kicked my shoes off. I climbed onto the bed and slipped in behind her. I wrapped my arms around her as she turned and cried into my chest.

I tightened my grip around her as sobs racked her body violently. She clung onto me and I felt her tears splash against my chest. My hands trailed up and down her back gently as i whispered sweet nothings in her ear to calm her down. She hiccuped and sobbed and shook her head slightly as we held each other tightly.

_____________________

About an hour later Perrie had fallen asleep. I continued to rub her back before trailing my fingers through her hair. She hummed in responce as she nuzzled her nose into my neck like a puppy. I smiled slightly before pulling her closer. I hooked a leg between hers so we could get closer and I pulled her into me so there was no gap dividing us.

She started to stir and I heard her stomach grumble. I expected her to wake up because normally she did and went to get something to eat but now she didn't. She just moaned and cuddled closer to me, if that was even possible. I decided I'd better wake her up as she hadn't ate all day and she was clearly hungry.

"Pez! Baba wake up!" I said gently as i shook her slightly. "Noooooo!" She groaned and held onto me tightly. "C'mon we need to eat dinner!" I said but I got no reply. "C'mon, let's go get some food!" I said but she just rolled over onto her side and closed her eyes again as she found the jumper again.

"You go, I'm not hungry right now!" She mumbled before attempting to go back to sleep. "You sure? You haven't ate all day babe!" I said but she only nodded. "I'm not hungry baba, I'll eat later!" She mumbled and let a yawn escape her lips. "Ok baby, I won't force you!" I whispered as I leaned over and pecked her cheek. A small smile made it's way onto her lips and I kissed her dimple before leaving the room.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I shut the door. When does Perrie never want food? When she has bad sun stroke, that's about it but she hasn't got sun stroke.... I brushed it off before going downstairs and into the kitchen. I looked through the freezer and sighed. Piled up on one side were all of Natalia's things.

I shut the door and moved to the cupboards. I opened it and shut my eyes tightly. Everywhere I looked Natalia was there. This cupboard was filled with 2 boxes of Parma Violets, a bag of Haribos start mix and her last packet of pink panther biscuits. Tears brimmed my eyes as i shut the cupboard doors. I closed my eyes as tears trickled down my cheeks.

I heard footsteps on the flooring but didn't move. I held onto the counter tightly. Pale arms wrapped themselves around my waist before she pulled me into her. She turned me around and hugged me tightly as she ran her hands through my hair. "C'mon babe, come lie down!" She whispered as she picked me up bridal style.

She walked us to the couch and in the silence I heard her stomach growl quietly. I looked up at her but she was already looking down at me. She kissed my forehead before she turned us onto our sides and pulled me into her chest so my back faced the TV.