Chapter 21

Natalia's POV

I was back in our house in South Shields and everyone was downstairs except for Jerrie who were in my room with me and Demi who was back in America. "Natalia you sure you want to do this?" Perrie asked me as i jumped off of the suitcase that all three of us were trying to close. "Yea! I think we just need some time a part! Are you guys sure you're ok with me staying with you?" I asked as I slipped my top off my body easily.

"Natalia! What the hell!" Perrie screamed as she turned to me. "What?" I asked alarmed and faced her properly. "You've got worse baba!" She whispered and she walked up to me. I looked down and saw that my fresh scars were a burning red and my ribs were poking out much more since she last saw them.

She ran up finger gently ovet my ribs. It didn't hurt but I flinched away anyway. "Natie, I'm not going to hurt you!" She whispered as she stepped closer. I nodded and felt her surprisingly cold hands on my ribs again. She kneeled down and examined them and when she touched a certain ribs I yelped and jumped away from her.

"When did you get stitches there?" Jade asked as she came over. "Years ago!" I whispered and went to put on a top of some kind. "Was that from S.S?" Perrie asked and I froze at the name. "Don't say that name! Please!" I whispered as I grabbed a top.

"So that's where that top went!" Jade said as she took the crop top from my frail grip. "Oh yea, I gave you this after the DNA tour!" Perrie said and I smiled at the memory from years before when I was more innocent. "Yea! Now, it's cold! Can I have my top bac-" "Hey ba- wow!" Ty came in the door and froze. "Um, I could just come back later if you-" "Ty!" I screamed and jumped into his arms.

He hugged me tightly as my arms and legs wrapped around his neck and waist. His hands held me steadily as he gently put me back on the ground. "Now, why aren't you wearing a top?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and I blushed. "Coz you came in while I was getting changed! Why are you even here?" I asked smiling as he kissed my head.

His hands stroked up my sides and I giggled. "You promised T!" He said sadly and I sighed. "I know! And I tried! I really did! It's just that, well, it's still there!" I whispered and his head shot up. His eyes wide and he stood frozen. "What is it?" Perrie asked as Ty snapped out of his thoughts.

"You said it had faded!" He said angrily and I stepped out of his grip. "Well I thought it had faded! But clearly not because both Pez and Jay saw it!" I spat back at him and he sighed. "If they see you still have that scar then Kev-" "DON'T mention his name! You have no right!" I growled at him as he rubbed his hands over his face.

"Natalia! If Kevin see's what he did to you-" "Don't you mean youdid to me Ty?" I asked him and I saw his anger level rising. "How was I meant to know that would happen?" He spat back and I sighed. "Really? It was a fucking gun, Tyler! What did you expect to happen? It wouldn't hit me?" I screamed and instantly covered my my mouth with my hand.

"You got shot?" Perrie and Jade screamed together and I groaned. "Yes ok? I got shot because a smart arse here thought he could rile up a rival gang from Camden and they showed up with fucking guns and knives! I got shot and he got a slice to the arm!" I screamed and dragged my hands through my hair.

"Why do you think Mr Bigshot over there doesn't self harm anymore? His little 14 year old self saw "happines" in being alive! You're just lucky your skin is quite tanned because these pretty little scars of yours are invisible!" I screamed and looked away from him. "Pretty little scars? I went to hell and back Natalia!" "No you didn't! I did! Actually I'm still in fucking hell! I've never came out of it to be honest!" I spat and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Perrie and Jade stood there shocked and I looked up to see Tyler looking down to the floor. "You know what? Maybe we were wrong!" I said and his head shot up. "What d'you mean?" He asked as I stood up again. "I mean, things were easier when we were younger! We're aren't the same, you know? Our relationship then and now is completely different! Those kids grew up into monsters!" I explained and I saw his face drain of colour.