Chapter 11

Natalia's POV

I groaned and opened my eyes. "Mam?" I whispered barely audible and then I saw her. She was slumped on her chair while reasting her head on her arms that were on my bed. I looked around and saw dad looking at me. His eyes soft as they landed on me. "Mam?" I asked loud enough for someone to hear and she shot up. "Tal?" She asked and rubbed her eyes. "Mam what happened?" I asked her and she sighed. "Mam, why is your arms covered in bloo-" I stopped. "Again?" I asked her and her eyes were crystal pools of blue filled with tears. "I managed to get them together in time and medics managed to do the rest!" She said and rested agaisnt dad's back as he stood behind her. "Im sorry mam!" I whispered and she looked at me. "Why are you sorry? You cant help it!" She said gently and climbed onto the bed with me. "You know, it was horrible to have your blood on my hands! I haven't left your side since you cane here, hence the reason im still covered in it! But I'd do it again in a heartbeat if you needed me to!" She said and kissed my head. "I love you mam!" I whispered and she smiled warmly. "I love you too! Now let's get you home!" She said smiling and I smiled as I got my clothes. "See you guys in a minute!" I said and they both kissed my cheeks as they stood outside for me.

When we walked out I was wearing my hoodie to cover my arms. We had a long drive back to South Shields. We all moved there since I had family over there. I did talk a little Geordie but my accent became stronger the longer I stayed there, and I was born in South Shields so I was a Geordie, but I still talked a bit Scottish, iy was like a switch really.

The paps wouldn't let us leave in peace as always. Mam had gotten all the blood off of her and I was now holding her hand tightly with dad holding her waist. They were here also for mam. Mam is an actrees, done quite a few things and she is only 26 years old. She had taken a break because of all of us but we had heard that they were making the DC Comic Green Arrow into a show and they wanted mam to go audition for a character called Felicity Smoak. That was if they went through with it, they had a year to decide and if they go through with it, they'll have to wait around 6 months after that year to start contracts. "Smile Felicity!" I whispered in her ear and she giggled as we walked over to our car. I slipped in the back and smiled as my parents joined me. Our driver pulled away from the pavement and started the long journey home.

The car stopped and my body swayed. "Come on bubba!" I heard a voice say. I smiled at the sound. "Coming mam!" I whispered and walked with her into our house. I just sat on tge couch beside mam when my phone rang. It came up unknown number so I answered it warily.

N: Hello?

D: Talia? Oh my god I was so worried about you are you ok? I saw on the news about you, and I haven't been able to get a hold of yoy and I was panicking and...

N: Demi! I'm fine ok? I promise im fine!

D: You sure? Im coming to visit you I need to ser you!"

N: Remember my house?

D: Never forgotten it babygirl! Now get some sleep because you're gonna be really tired!

N: I will Demi! I'll see you soon! Love you!

D: See you tomorrow! Love you too babe!

We hung up and I slumped down onto mam's lap. "Tired baby?" She asked and I nodded. "Matthew!" Mam called and dad walked through smiling at us. "Whyz you smiling?" I asked him and he just smiled more. "Look who has their letter for X Factor!" He said and I leaprd from mam's lap to where he was standing. I read over the letter and smiled. "I can go audition!" I said jumping up and down smiling like a 5 year old.

"Dad can I phone Perrie?" I asked him and he sighed. "Natalia you know she is busy right now! All foyr of yhe girls are!" He said and I pouted sitting beside mam. "Can I phone her mam?" I asked her and she looked at me. "Just a phone call Matt! If she is busy she can phone again later!" Mam said and he nodded tossing me my phone. "Cheers dad!" I said smiling and ge smiled back warmly. The phone kept ringing until a heard a familiar voice.

J: Hey bubba!

N: Hi Jade! Is Perrie there coz i have amazing news to tell her!

J: She is in recording right now but she'll be out in a few minutes! Wait I'll put you on loud speaker.

N: Ok

Je+Le: Hey Talia!

N: Hi! Having fun?

Je: Yep! Gotta love recording songs or no point in doing it for a living!

N: Good point!

J: So tell us the good news!

N: Ok, well I just got given my letter for X Factor and im allowed to audition!

J+Je+Le: Really?!

N: Really!

I was bouncing on the spot while I spoke with them. I so missed them.

N: I miss you guys!

J: We miss you too but how are you doing? With everything?

N: Just back from hospital about an hour ago! Think they gave me stitches!

Le: Be careful Natalia!

N: I know Lee im sorry! It happened when we were with Ty for his Voice audition! Which he is Rita's team!

J: He got through! I'm proud of him!

N: Me too!

I heard a door open amd shut through the phone and then my favourite Geordie accent.

P: Who are yous talking to?

N: A little cousin missing their big cousin?

P: Tal! Oh my god are you ok? Wr haven't spoken in ages and then I saw the news and I was so scared!

N: I'm fine Perrie! I was pretty scared too!

P: Babe don't cry!

I wiped away my tears and mam looked at me. "Aww baby come here!" I shuffled into mam's hold while I talked to them.

N: Im ok! Sitting with mam now!

P: Tell Emily I say hi!

N: Mam, Pez says hi!

E: Tell her I said hi back!

N: Pez, mam says hi!

P: I need to visit you sometime coz i miss you and me mam!

N: Good coz i want you there for my X Factor audition!

P: You can audition? Natalia im so proud of you!

N: Thanks! But I need to go! Dad is standing at yhe kitchen door staring me down so it means he has made food!

P: Guys can we get food im starving?

J: Pez you just had sonething to eat though!

P: Jade that was over an hour ago though!

J: Thanks Natalia!

N: Welcome Jadey!

N: I need to go! See you soon!

All: Bye Talia!

I hung up and looked up at mam. "Coming to get something?" I whispered and she nodded. I got off her and walked into the kitchen. "Thanks dad!" I said as he placed my food in front of me. "No problem princess!"