Chapter 7

Natalia's POV

It was now Saturday and I had my battle today. I went for a quick shower before getting ready. I washed my hair and body before turning off the water and wrappibg my hair and body I towels. I dry mysepf and quickly change into my clothes. I had picked out ripped black skinny jeans, black flat boots go to just undet my knees, a black thin jumper to cover my arms and my black hoodie over it. Demi was outside by now as she had just been dropped off as we were getting the train. I grabbed my keys, phone, money amd left a note for my Dad saying im out with Demi so he wouldn't panic. I dont really know what's going to happen, but, even he isn't my real dad, he'll always be my dad to me. I walk out and meet Demi. All black, hood and sunglasses. Well done. "Ready?" I asked and she nodded. "Listen, we talk differently down there! Just the way it works but if anyone bothers you or whatever, come to me and they'll leave ya alone!" I said and she smiled in responce.

We got to the train station and slipped onto our train. I took Demi's hand and moved us into the corner so nobody would really notice us. Luckily the ticket person never caught us so we had more money on us. I kept a hold of Demi as I walked quickly to our spot. It was quite secluded so nobody came here apart from S.S and whoever walks through. "Ay Tali in the house!" That was Jack, American boy who moved here bout 2 yrs ago. "Yea im here! What did I miss?" I asked and one of my good mates Kevin came over. "Listen Tali! You talk like us down here member!" He said laughing and I pushed him away. "I know that you cunt!" I said and everyone laughed. "Why does it stink of smoke Kev?" I asked him and he shrugged his head back to the two oldest! "Fuck sake! Leave it man!" I shouted and they looked at me. They dropped their fags and shit and spun me round in a hug. "Aww its Little Tali!" The oldest of the two Kieran said and I laughed. "Awright?" I asked and hugged him back. "Hey! Where's Ty?" I asked and I heard my favourite voice. "T!" It screamed and I got pushed to the ground as Ty landed on top of me. I hadn't seen him in ages so I held him so clkse to me I could barely breathe. He helped me up and then I heard my bame. "Hey Tali! Who's your friend?" Kev asked and he looked at Demi. "Fuck off Kev! She is just here for the battle!" I said and walked over to her. "Hey Tali! They're here!" Kieran shouted and I felt my heart skip a beat. I pulled Demi with me and I stood strongly with my gang behind me. Demi one side and Ty the other. They stopped about 2 metres back and their leader stepped forward as did I.

"Ready little girl?" He asked and I laughed. "Man I dont even no why you think you need to do this shit! Man grow up! We a gang that sit and write rhymes and beats! What you gonna try and prove? That you better?" I asked him and he looked steady at me. "We were No.1 now its all about Secret Society! There's 30 of ya mates! But its only the strength of you that matters!" He said and I laughed. "Beginners may go first! Im being nice!" I said and stepped back to my space between Dems and Ty. "Sure Ginger!" He said and one of his members made a beat. Ty joined in and he started his rap.

Here we are by the gang S.S
Got nothing to lose but its for the gist!
Got a little girl, what you gonna do?
Gonna get your little boyfriend to stick up for ya too?

Man you call yourself a gang!
You dont even drink!
You lot are minors and cant do nothing for shit!

Why you agree to dis shit?
You're fuckin only 13!
Im doing it to prove a point,
What you gonna do?

Go run home to daddy!
Be daddy's little girl!
Bet he dont even no where you spend your days!

You're a little rich kid!
Not a G at all!
You're a fake little girl!
I mean you even go to school!

You gotta change your ways if you wanna make it with the G's
The closest you gonna get is a bullet to the heed!

He stopped and the noise stopped. "Hey Ty! Do my beat mate!" I said and he smiled starting my beat.

Yea! Ok!

My names Tali,
Im under lock and key,
And have any of you Bitches ever heard of my girl Demi?

Im gonna win this thing!
I aint got no doubts.
You gotta man up bruv!
This aint no 8 Mile movie now.

But there is one thing, that I'll let you know,
I'll keep runing this society, Coz you gon be a no-show.

I'll let u no something,
A little secret about me.
I am the secret society.
I made up this gang. You changed it red.
Now u gonna have to deal with the consequence.

I aint gonna lie, I'll tell the truth.
You aint cut out for this,
You're too spoiled dude.

You cant rap for shit.
Who you tryna fool?
This aint acting man,
you got your shit to prove!

You see me I made a change!
Got hundres screamin my name!
This is the underground shit,
Think you can keep up with this?

Im secret society!
Try an keep up with me,
What you gonna do,
When im coming after you?

Everyone cheer for me!
Come on we're L.R.C!
We can take you on!
You better leave your guns!

Who you gunning for?
Better not be me!
Coz if it is then it wont only be me, thats out to crush your dreams!

But I guess I'd better leave it!
Be the bigger man!
Coz its clearly obvious,
You wont get your usual kick from that!

You gotta grow up now man!
Start acting your age!
I mean you like 26,
And left school when you was 3!

You got nothing to show!
Just that you know how at act!
Go try the drama school!
Secret society would rather go up in flames than welcome a fool like you!

And as for the bullet to the head!
I'll take it any day!
From the state im in the now,
It'd be a holiday!

You cant get to me!
And I aint tryna be a G!
But the sad thing is,
Thats what you wanna be!

I do it better than you blud!
I mean thats gotta count!
But like I said I'll leave it here!

You gonna need to time to heal wounds!
But I hope that I didnt cut you too deep!
Why dont you go away,
Just dissappear?
And your take your little pack of mates with yae!

I ended and he was stood frozen. "I suggest you go mate! You had ages to work on that and my last few verses were free style!" I said and everyone in both groups 'ooohed' and my responce. "Walk away man! Just walk away!" I said and one of his group of friends pulled their leader away. "Secret Society! Secret Society!" I started off and everyone chanted it until they wouldnt be able to hear it and we all cheered. I hugged Kevin and he pushed me into Ty. I held onto him tightly to stop us from falling. He leaned down and caught my lips in his gently. I kissed back until I heard a whistle.

"Tali and Tyler are getting it on!" Kevin shouted and I glared at him. "Fuck off Kev! Least a got a bird!" Ty said and everyone laughed. I leaned up and kissed him again quickly. "You bet that shit rapper Talia!" He said and I hugged him! "There's someone I want you to meet!" I said and he looked a bit confused. No one a part from both me and Ty knew Demi's real name so it wouldn't give too much away to anyone else a part from Ty. "Hey! Demetria!" I shouted and Ty's grip around me tightened. Demi came over and she took down her hood and took off her glasses. "N-Natalia!" He stuttered and both me and Demi laughed. "Hey! You're Tyler right?" She asked and he nodded shaking her hand. "Um, sorry! Yea im Tyler!" He said and I saw Demi smile at us. "So are you finaly together?" She asked us and Ty smiled. He turned and put me in his back. "Always!" He said and I kissed him quickly. "Always!" I agreed and hugged him tightly as I blocked out the world while he talked to Demi.