Chapter 34

Perrie's POV

We all started heading back to Jade and I's house. Everyone was just going to spend the night as it was too late for anyone to head home. When we got home we all walked into the living room and doubled up. I sat down and pulled Jade onto me as comfort for us both. Kimberley sat beside us and Cherly sat on her lap as she rested her head under Kim's. Jesy and Leigh did the same as they sat beside "Chim".

Matthew and Emily took one chair while T and Demi took another. We all just sat there in a near semi circle in silence. I felt water hit my collar bone. I ran my fingers over Jade's spine as her body shook slightly. I wrapped my arms around her before picking her up. Everyone looked up at us and gave me a sad smile as i walked us into the kitchen.

I sat Jade onto the counter and got a cloth before wetting it slightly and turned back to Jade who was wiping away her tears. I walkes up to her and lifted her chin up so she looked at me. I dabbed the cloth under her eyes and wiped away the clumps and lines of mascara that were on her cheeks.

My movements slowed as i looked into her eyes. She looked straight back at me and even after I had wiped away all her make up I held the coth against her face; stuck in a haze that was Jade. I slowly moved my hand away from her face and put the cloth on the counter behind her; my eyes never leaving hers.

My hands went to her hips and I rubbed small circles on her skin. Her hands went to my face as she traced my features gently. "Y'know, I've never seen you like this before!" She whispered so quietly I almost missed it. Her breath blew against my lips and my breathing hitched slightly. "Like what?" I whispered just as quietly and my knees went weak as a small smile grazed her perfect lips.

"So caring and, well, motherly!" She whispered as a blush tinted her cheeks and I felt the heat rise to mine yet our eyes never left each others. "I don't know what to say Jadey! She was so scared and vulnerable like-" "-A child!" She finished. I nodded and smiled when she did.

"She and I have always been like this I guess! No one has ever seen her as a real child except me! We watched the sunsets every night! She'd even fall asleep on my lap some times!" I smiled at the memories and blinked back my stinging eyes. "You're like a mam with her quite a lot actually! You'd make a great mam Perrie..." She whispered as she trailed off at the end.

My gaze switched between her lips and her her chocolate brown orbs. I saw her do the same thing as i leaned in just a little closer. "What'd I ever do to deserve you?" I whispered as I looked into her eyes. "I ask myself that about you everyday!" She whispered as she pulled my face closer to hers. I smiled and she captured my lips with hers. I pulled her closer by her hips so our body's were flush against each other.

The kiss was slow and gentle as i caressed the bare skin of her hips. We held each other close as we conveyed our love for each other in this one kiss. It started to get heated as i felt her nip my bottem lip. I felt her lick my bottem lip asking for entrance which I accepted. Our tongues battled for dominance which Jade soon won as she straightened up and pulled us closer if it was even possible!

We broke away for air but Jade just moved down to my neck; kissing and nipping the skin there. "Jade!" I gasped quietly as she found a spot behind my ear and my pulse point. I felt her smile against my skin as she started sucking on my skin and biting it trying to leave a mark. Her mark.

She pulled away and tilted my head to the right as she looked at my neck. "Mine!" She whispered and pulled me back into her. I wrapped my arms around her wasit as she wrapped her legs around mine. I smirked and twirled us around the large kitchen as she erupted into a fit of giggles.

"Perrie!" She squealed as i spun us faster! I held her tightly and she held me close to her as i slowed down. I stopped in the middle of the kitchen and continued to hold her up. Her smile was bright and her eyes were sparkling. "I love you Jadey!" I whispered as I looked into her eyes; a smile on my face as hers brightened. "I love you too Perrie!" She whispered back as she leaned her forehead against mine. I smiled and pecked her lips quickly before letting her settle her feet on the floor.

"C'mon, how bout we just watch a movie with everyone? Keep ourselves relaxed!" I whispered as I tucked loose strands of her brunette hair away behind her ear. "Tangled?" Her signature smirk plastered on her face. "Course baba!" I whispered as I found myself lost in her eyes again.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that everyone was by the door and I'm sure Jade did too but neither of us moved. She wrapped her hands around my neck and went onto her toes to kiss me again. I smiled and pulled her closer to me and I'm sure I saw them all smiling. I pulled away and she hid her face in my neck.

"I miss her Pez!" She whispered in my ear and I sighed. I bent down slightly and picked her up again. She wrappes her legs around my waist and I placed my hands under her bum to support her. She nuzzled into my neck and I felt my heart break. "Want to go sit with everyone baba?" I asked gently as I rubbed her back.

"But then they'll see me cry!" She whimpered and I walked over to the island table and leaned on it slightly as i sighed. "Jadey! They don't mind if you're crying! Hell, everyone has been crying! It's an emtional thing!" I whispered as I noticed Cheryl's tear stained cheeks.

"Fine! But carry me! I like when you do!" She whispered and I smiled. I giggled slightly and nodded my head towards the living room as everyone smiled. We all took our seats again as Leigh put on Tangled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, Wattpad is playing up big time so if there is a lot of mistakes please ignore them! I have tried my best to fix them but I know some still remain in the other chapters as well! Thanks guys ~~Conto