Chapter 27

Perrie's POV

 When Natalia woke up she was panting and gasping. To say she looked scared was an understatement. "Hey hey hey hey hey! Shhh!" Mitchi was by her side holding her against her body as Natalia sobbed into her chest. "W-What hap-happened?" She hiccuped and my heart broke. She honestly had no idea she practically scolded her full body. "You were in the shower and you were burning yourself from the water! But you had zoned out and Perrie had to carry you through and deal with you!" Jade said and I saw Natalia shift uncomfortably in her place. "Natalia i've changed you before, nothing i haven't seen already, we are family after all!" I reminded her and she blushed. "Shut up Perrie!" She mumbled and got up from Mitchi's arms.

She walked over to the floor length mirror and looked over her red skin. "Damage?" She asked and i saw her relax when Mitchi went up and wrapped her arms around Naz from behind. "Back mostly, not really that bad but your skin will be quite sensitive to everything, like really bad sunburn!" She explained and i saw Natalia nod faintly before sighing and walking over to me. I was sitting on her 2-seater couch. She came over and sat herself down on my lap; curling up and holding me tightly as my arms snaked around her tender body. "Thank you Perrie, really!" She whispered in my ear and i felt her tears on my top but i said nothing, just held her closer to me as she let out her pent up emotions.

Natalia's POV

i became more distant after earlier. I was quiet and didn't really talk to anybody, i just sat beside Mitchi as she ran her fingers through my hair until i had to leave for my drivers test. When we were in the car i was holding tightly onto the wheel. I pulled to a stop and got out of the car. The instructor came and led me inside as he added up my scores. I zoned out for around an hour while he was finalising the papers. He called my name and i walked over to him. "Congratulations Miss Lockwood, you've passed your test and are legal to drive! You can pick your licence up from the desk around the corner!" He said and walked away. I thanked him and he nodded briefly as i turned and collected my licence from the desk in the lobby.

I got in beside Jade as she started the car. "You don't look very happy!" She noted and i tipped my head up slightly in acknowledgement of her words. She sighed and pulled the car over. She locked the doors and pulled my feet down from the dashboard. "Ok, what is going on with you?" She asked as she turned to me. "Nothing! Can we go now?" I asked in a very defensive tone as i looked back at her. "Look us in the eyes and say that you are perfectly fine and nothing is bothering you!" She said and i laughed bitterly. "Leave it alone Thirlwall!" I said   my stuff, unlocking the doors and walking out of the car.

 I walked down the gravel path that lead to an old abandoned park. I could still hear Jade shouting my name and i could hear hre open and shut the car door. I heard her light feet run up beside me and she matched my pace as i walked with my hands in fists. "What happened baby?" She asked as she stopped us beside the small lake. She wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into her body. Without my normal sneakers i was shorter and at my real height, the same height as Jade. 

I wrapped my arms around her small frame and held her tightly. "I'm fine Jay, promise!" I whispered before pulling away from her embrace. "Why wont you speak to us?" She asked and i sighed shrugging. "Look, it's just easier this way Jade! Nobody will ever understand what i feel like! Not, Mam, not you, not Perrie, not even Demi! So please, just leave it alone!" I begged and ran m,y fingers through my hair. She sighed but nodded. "Ok, never mind, le's go!" She said and i nodded following her back to the car. 

When we got inside the house i threw my stuff on the couch and went out into the garden. I walked right to the back of it, behind the court and behind the bushes and trees, right to where the 20ft wooden fence stood proudly against the ground. I sighed out a small breath and sat down on the bench that everyone had seemed to forget about. "Why me? Out of everyone, why did it have to be me?" I asked as i looked up at the light blue sky.