Chapter 2

Natalia's POV

School dragged on and at lunch I quickly went home to pick up my punnies (punishment exercises). I got caught though. "Natalia!" My dad growled and I quickly made my way downstairs. "Yea Dad?" I asked and he growled. "Beer, fridge, get me one, now!" He said and I quickly got one of his beers. I opened it and handed it to him. "I need to go back to school now dad! I'll see you later!" I said and went to the door. "And where is my kiss on the cheek?" He asked and I quickly kissed his cheek. "Bye daddy!" I whispered and I saw him smile as I walked to the bus stop. My dad was ok, when hebwas drunk he got a bit bossy, but he still loved when I kissed his cheek goodbye and called him daddy.

Right now I was in my room doing homework when my phone buzzed. DEMI LOVATO PERFORMING IN GLASGOW FOR 3 NIGHTS! I felt my heart skip a beat as I read it. I clicked on the link and founded out the dates. December 12th, 13th and 14th. This Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I checked out the prices and where it was. The Hydro, I knew where that was. The front row tickets were £100. I'd probably get back pretty late Friday night. My dad had set me up a bank account so I could put my money into it and save up. He added money every now and then. My mum didnt know the pin so she couldn't get into it. I went on my laptop and checked my balance, I should have quite a bit since I hadn't really uaed a lot and my dad had added some last Saturday. I got to my balance and I froze. I had £2,780.50 in my account. That's quite a lot. I had enough for a front row ticket. I opened a new tab and found the same link. I searched for backstage passes or meet and greet tickets. It was M&G passes. They were £120. I mean, she didnt pick the prices, management did. I knew that all too well as my did worked in a Music Studio. I didn't remember the name, just that it was in England and that he was away all the time. I hardly ever saw him, thats why I have so much money and a laptop and stuff. He got me something every time he went away because he knew that I missed him.

I bought a front row ticket and a M&G ticket aswell. This would probably drag on so I'd be pretty late. I'd probably just stay in a hotel or something for the night and get the train back home in the morning. I ran downstairs and saw my dad sitting on the couch playing the Xbox with my older brother Liam. He was 17. I jumped beside my dad and he jumped in his seat a little. "Hi daddy!" I said and he smiled kissing my check quickly. "Hi babygirl!" He said and I smiled. "Awright?" I said to Liam amd he nodded. "Awright!" He said and my dad laughed. "You talk properly with me most of the time, but with other people its 'awright' to them?" He asked and I giggled. "Yea it is daddy! And daddy! I gotta really good news!" I cheered and he paused his game with Liam. "What is it princess?" He asked looking at me. I loved how he gave either me or Liam his full attention when we tell him something. "DEMI LOVATO IS PERFORMING IN GLASGOW THIS WEEKEND AND I BOUGHT TICKETS!" I screamed and he picked me up spinning me round. "My girl is so excited!" He said still spinning me; which caused me to laugh. "Yea I am! I bought Meet and Greet passes too! Front row seats and everything!" I said and he eventually put me down. "When does it finish?" He asked and I sighed. "Late! But I was hoping you'd book me into a hotel for the night and I'd pay you the money back! It's just cause there would be no trains or whatever and it'd be too late for you to come get me!" I said and he chuckled. "Dont bother paying me back! But are you sure you want to go yourself?" He asked and I sighed. "Come with?" I asked and he chuckled. "I'd love to princess!" He said and I squealed hugging him. "Love you daddy!" I said and he tightened his grip around me. "Love you too Babygirl!" He said kissing my head.

The 3 of us stayed playing on the Xbox, and let's just say, my dad is rubbish compared to me. I killed him so many times it was just sad. "Dad your rubbish!" I said and shot him again. "Stop shooting me!" He said and I laughed. "No!" I said and shot him again. "Why not?" He asked and when he wad able to play again he ran away from me. I ran after him and shot him in his leg. "It's the whole point of the game daddy!" I said and gave Liam the controller as our game ended. "Im gonna pack my things!" I said and then froze when my mum came into the living room. "Pack your things? Where are you going?" She asked me and I just stared at her. "With me mum! She's coming over Friday but will he back the Saturday!" Liam said and I nodded agreeing with him. Liam moved out around 6 months ago into a 2 bedroom flat that was acutely pretty nice. "Why are you packing now? Its only Monday!" She said and I felt my palms become sweaty. "I want to make sure I dont miss anything! When I pack things I usually do!" I said and she looked at me. "May I please go to my room?" I asked her gently and she stood to the side so I could walk past. I got onto the landing of the stairs amd when I was out of sight, sprinted into my room.