Chapter 23

Natalia's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through a small space between my curtains. I groaned amd turned over to the cold side of my bed. I had gotten too hot last night so took off my top and slept in my joggy bottems and bra. The crisp cold sheets on the spare side of the bed cooled down my burning skin.

"You awake baby?" Perrie asked as she opened my door. "Sadly!" I mumbled and turned onto my back. "What's wrong? You looks so pale!" She mumbled and placed the back of her hand to my forehead. "I don't know!" I mumbled and she sighed. "Go eat something!" She mumbled and I nodded in responce. "What's wrong? You feeling sick?" She asked as I rubbed my eyes from sleep as I stumbled to my door.

"A bit!" I mumbled not wanting to make a big fuss over myself. "Come on baba! It's 9am give or take to get some food, get ready and we'll go get you that tattoo!" Perrie said and I smiled widely. "I can get one?" I asked and she nodded. "Now hurry up baba!" She said and pushed me towards the door where we walked into the kitchen.

"Pancakes!" Perrie and I said as we sat at the island table. Jade giggled and plated the oancakes for the three of us. I got the orange juice from the fridge and poured our glasses. A shiver ran down my spine amd the girls laughed. "You do know you could've put a top on right?" Perrie asked but I just shrugged.

"But Jadey was making pancakes!" I whined and they laughed. "Baba, you sure you want to do this?" Perrie asked and I sighed. "I want to cover it up at least a little bit!" I said and set my fork down; forgetting about the food in front of me. "It's you though baba! It's a small imperfection that I think makes you look beautiful!" Perrie said and I shook my head.

"What's beautiful about a scar going across my shoulders that's paler than my already milky white skin, with lines even paler going across it where I had operation after operation to repair my shoulder blades?" I asked and Perrie shrugged. "I just dont think you should hide it!" She mumbled and I let out a shakey breath.

"If you think I should show my scar why don't you show yours?" I asked bitterly and her eyes drooped. "You cover it with make up whenever it could possibly be seen!" I seethed and Jade glared at me slightly telling me to stop. I looked over at Perrie again to see a tear fall onto her short clad legs. "Perrie I-" She just up from the table and ran upstairs. I stood up and walked over to to a wall before punching it.

"Baba don't!" Jade said and restrained me until I fell to the ground in tears. Jade brought me into her chest as tears wracked my body. "I didn't mean to!" I whimpered and Jade sighed softy. "Go!" She whispered and opened her arms. I sprinted to Jerrie's room and stopped before I ran into it. I heard Perrie crying and I knew I'd crossed a line. Perrie always hated that scar, and now her baby sister just made her cry!

I knocked on the door before opening it softly. I walked into the room to see Perrie standing in front of the mirror. Her top was off so her chest was covered only by her bra. Her gaze fixed on the pale scar lining her stomach. I knew that she knew I was there. I just walked and stood beside her. I took in a deep breath before moving my hair from my back. My black training bra completely on show.

I turned so my back faced the mirror and turned my head as my eyes trailed the big circular type scar covering the top half of my back. I looked over how my pale skin had an even paler patch on it with even paler lines covering it. "My scar is different from yours Perrie! It's pale skin, on paler skin on even paler skin!" I mumbled and saw her look at my scar through the mirror.

"Your scar is small, easier to hide, bit of make up, and you're sorted!" I whispered and Perrie trailed her finger around the patch of skin before moving to the lines covering the soft silky patch of skin. I watched my muscle tense as my nerves reacted very strongly to the soft touches.