Chapter 9

Natalia's POV

****Beep Beep****

My alarm went off and I turned to look at it. 5am. Time to get up. I brushed my hair and then tied it up in a pony tail. I changed into joggy/tracksuit bottems and then a sports bra as they were more comfortable. I grabbed my ipod and my purple bluetooth ear phones. I ran out of my room and into our gym. You had the treadmills, weights, salmon laders and everything else. Our gym was pretty big here. I forgot dad had his house here in Glasgow. I went onto my playlist and hit shuffle on all of my Demi, N-Dubz and Little mix songs I had. The music blasted in my ears as I headed for the salmon lader. I always struggled with this. I rubbed my hands in the dust and rested my hands in the bar. I locked my hands around the cold metal bar and started to pull myself up. My body swaying slightly for momentum as my arms started to burn. I was a few feet off the ground and my body was aching.

I carried going up and down the ladder for around an hour before I fell from the ladder; landing with a thump on the ground. "Arghh!" I groaned slightly and wiped my hands with one of the towels beside me on the rack. "Natalia?" My dad said as he appeared in the gym alongside Emily. "What did you do?" He asked and I sat up. "I fell!" I concluded and stood up before staggering a bit. "How long have you been at this?" He asked and I sighed checking the time. " Bout an hour!" I said and started doing laps. "Natalia you need to stop this!" He said and I sighed. I got up and went over to take my inhaler before getting a drink and letting it take affect.

"Natalia! You cant wake up at 5am every morning and do so much excersise!" He said and I coughed on my water as I laughed. "Im I remember correctly you were the one that would exercise all the time!" I spat back and he sighed. We shot back and forth for about 15 until I started my laps again. "Natalia! Stop!" He shouted. "You're going to hurt yourself princess! You dont eat properly! Do you want to put yourself in hospital?"He asked and I fell onto the floor onto my back. I was panting but just listened to the music still playing in one ear. "Dad im ok!" I said and he chuckled. Then the voices got involved and became louder the more I shouted back at them.

Do you want to be fat Natalia?

You need to do more exercise!

"Shut up!" I screamed and covered my ears. I then heard thundering footsteps enter the gym.

Demi's POV

I woke up to screaming and instantly shot out of my rooms to be met alongside Tyler. We looked at each other and than bolted down the stairs as fast as we could. We followed the noises till we got to the gym. Natalia was there screaming as her hands covered her ears. "Natalia?" Matthew asked and went to touch her but I stopped him. "Dont Matthew! She can hear the voices! Just let me see what happens and then I'll calm her down! Trust me!" I begged and he nodded. Emily stepped them both back and Tyler stayed beside me.

"Stop!" She screamed again and tears streamed down her cheeks. It hurt seeing Natalia like this but I had to know the extent of which she listens to them. "I dont want to!" She sobbed quietly and I moved closer to her. Her nails digging into her head in an attempt to muffle the demons inside her head. "No!" She screamed and shot up. She went to run into the bathroom but I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. She shook in my grasp but I knelt down and held her closely to me. She soon hid in my arms and cried as I sang quietly in her ear. "Make them stop!" She mummered into my neck and I stroked her back gently. "Maybe you should go visit the doctors or whatever!" J whispered gently but she still tensed.

"I dont wanna go to the doctors Demi!" I said and she sighed. "How about, we get a doctor to come here and interview you?" I asked her and her light blue eyes found mine. "You think I could have a-" "Its possible!" I replied as I knew what was going to say. "I didnt find out I had bipolar disorder till I was 18! You could maybe catch any disorder you could possibly have now!" I said and she nodded.

"Matthew?" I asked him and he was stood there solid. "Matthew!" Emily said and he looked down at her. "Shouldn't you call the doctor?" She asked in her accent. Emily was Canadian, pretty cool acutely. I'll need to ask how they met. "Yea!" He said and when he moved his gaze to Natalia his eyes softened. He walked over and I gently pulled her from my arms. Her cries had stopped and we were just hugging.

He picked her small body up into his arms and looked down at the small girl. "What am I going to do with my girl?" He asked her and kissed her small head. She snuggled into his chest and he held her closely to him. "Listen, please drink something ok?" He asked her and she nodded. "Ok! And your bannded from any proper exercise for at least a week!" He said and she chuckled. "Love you daddy!" He mumbled and slowly fell asleep. "Love you princess!" He whispered and handed her to an anxious looking Tyler who held her tightky to him.