"i dont need sympathy. It's not going to bring him back. It brings me nothing but embarrassment. Do you not see why i dont share this information with any of you?"

I hung my head. He was really coming down now, like hail. Every word was carefully annunciated, nothing left unsaid.

"yoongi had no right to say that, let alone assume things about me, to doubt me." he finished, but he made himself busy about his room, pushing his chair in, fixing paper, while i just sat on his bed, feeling guilty.

I looked up, watching him, he had his back to me, hands at work with a stack of papers.

I tugged on his belt loop, pulling him towards me. He didn't move.

I tugged again and he turned around and smacked my hand away. I stood up, trying to dodge him

A smile formed on my face, so i did it again. Pulling him backwards.

He threw the papers down, and turned to look me in the eye. He was angry, but i could deal with that.

I pulled him by his waist band, only closer. He jaw was clenched and he was a ticking bomb.
I hugged him, giving him no room to escape, crushing his ribs. He struggled for a moment before giving in.

-

I don't remember falling asleep.

jisung curled up at the end of the bed like a cat while i almost fell off the bed. I checked my watch 11:08. It was pretty late, and we were due to be recording soon.

I figured jin was up as i heard his voice clearly from the kitchen and the slightly muffled voice of yoongi and jungkook.

I stood up shuffling over to jisung. "Jisung-ah?" I whispered tapping the bed beside him. Lucky, he didn't seem to be in a deep sleep.

He woke up almost stretching how a cat does, pushing out his arms. I laughed, he acted like a cat in a lot of ways..

M

He sat up rubbing his eyes. "What" he yawned squinting up at me. "You go in the bathroom first it's 11 o'clock," I said smiling down at him but knowing full well that he couldn't see as his eyes were closed.

"Mmmk" he dragged himself out of bed. While he was in the bathroom i smoothed out his bed and replaced his pillows neatly placing the frog in centre.

I pulled up his chair to go on my phone. Soon after jisung came back and sat on his bed.

I looked up. He still looked down like he was still upset from last night. He still glared at me, but it was a front, it didn't extend to his eyes.

I got up and sat beside him. "Are you okay" i whispered to him. Jisung simply nodded.

We stood up walking to the door when i stopped him. "Don't let him get to you. I love you, focus on that okay!" I whispered to him. He gave me a dirty look but nodded as i opened the door.

We walking into the kitchen spotting yoongi and jungkook at the breakfast bar speaking to jin. Jin looked up as soon as he spotted us smiling happily at us his eyes shining. Somehow happy in the morning.
"Good morning" he spoke over yoongi who was trying to say something. "Yoongi and jungkook go put things on the table" he said without looking at them. yoongi scowled when he turned around to look at us.

He ushered them away. "Jisung come help me" he gestured to a knife. Jisung smiled and nodded.

I don't trust him with a knife right now. I should stay well away.

I was now left by my self. I spotted yoongi in the corner starring at me with the air of somebody plotting murder.

"What" I mouthed at him. His eyes narrowed as he placed down a knife. I scowled at him when he continued staring.

"Whatever" I said to my self.

Jisung pov

I and jin were in silence until everyone went out of earshot. He was staring down at the boiling water he had just placed on the stove.

When he knew for sure no one was around he turned to me. "You alright" he whispered, his eyes surveying me. I nodded. I'm not sure why hes worried.

He seemed happy with my response, so i assume it meant nothing.

He patted my head before going back to cooking.

Slicing vegetables is hell. It hurts my hands, the continuous movement driving me mad.

At least this is something i can control.

We finished up cooking and started placing everything on the table.

I sat down in my spot, hoseok on my left and jin on my right. The other members had arrived.

I ate silently wanting to act as normal as possible. I was in my head. I ran over my things to do for the day

I was disappointed in my list. I knew i had other things to do, but i forgot. How do you remember something you forgot?

What's the point of a that ball?

Nevil couldn't remember what he forgot yet got sad when Malfoy took it. A practically useless spear that-

"You okay jisung? " Namjoon said across from me the question caught me off guard, making me jump so i started choking on my rice.

I started coughing to rid them from my throat.
"yeah uh grand" not quite used to being asked such a question.

"Stupid" i heard yoongi mutter.

I choose to ignore this jab, however, hoseok didn't, ignoring his own advice and tried to kick him but kicked jungkook instead.

Jungkook didn't take this very well and whacked his timberlands into my shins.

I was now hunched over under the table, cursing "you bastard" i hissed at him. Bickering broke out.

I guess "don't let him get to you" seemed to only apply to me. Not hoseok, who was now telling jungkook off.

Namjoon looked at me guiltily as he realised the effect he had caused.

Jin looked like he wanted to launch himself into the ceiling and never be seen here again.

Taehyung and Jimin and inserted themself into the midst too.

I glared at jungkook still rubbing my shin

(a/n