Chapter 8:

Harry's POV

Hearing about Logan's ex kind of worries me. The way she teared up like that. The way she so willingly let me pull her into my arms like that. What happened is heartbreaking. Her face was so scared when I asked. I'm thinking there's more behind the story.

"Red!" A cute little girl said running up Logan. I refer to her as that other than Red. It's just more, pretty.

"Hello baby girl!" She said picking up the toddler. "Harper. This is Harry."

"I know him! He's all over Tori's room!" The little girl said. She squirmed out of Logan's arms and into mine. I didn't mind. I really like kids!

"Where is Tori?" Logan asked looking through her family members. Once she spotted a group of teens, she pulled me towards them. Harper still in my arms.

"Hey cousins of mine." Logan said barging in on the anti social teens. None of them looked up from their phones. "Guys. I brought a guest."

"Not now Red. One Directions about to win an award. Wait. Where's Harry? What?!" A brunette haired girl practically yelled at her phone.

"Tori." Logan said.

"Where is he?!"

"Tori?"

"What if he's like snuck off with Taylor Swift?" I couldn't help but laugh at that one.

The whole Taylor and I thing is a fake. Publicity as you guessed.

"TORI!" Logan finally yelled.

"What Re- oh my god you're Harry Styles." The girl said almost dropping her phone.

"That's me." I smirked. Harper started to squirm out of my grasp and ran to what I'm guessing was her mother. Tori ran up and gave me a huge hug. I don't mind. I wish more of my fans would do this instead of ask.

"Okay Tori. You're going to squeeze the poor boy to death," Logan said trying to pry the teenage girl off of me. Once she did, Logan pulled me to a group of adults while Tori was still in shock. I found it cute when fans did that. It made me feel special.

"Hello Logan!" A middle aged women said hugging her. "And who's this?"

"This is Harry. He's staying for the week." Logan introduced me.

"Nice to meet you," I said shaking the women's hand. She smiled and whispered in Logan's ear, making her blush.

"Logan! Can you come help start the fire?" Her father yelled. She nodded and ran after her father.

"So where are you from?" The lady asked.

"Cheshire."

"England?"

"The one and only." I replied.

"Why'd you come to California? And how do you know Logan?" Her aunt? Asked.

"I met her while I was on a business trip."

"Business? How old are you? You look Logan's age." She looked confused.

"I'm in a band."

"What band?" Man she really was nosy.

"One Direction." She smiled. Obviously she had heard.

"Wow. And Logan just, made friends with you?" She asked surprised.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What Sarah means is that Logan hasn't really let anyone into her life since the passing of Keegan," another women added.

"I heard." I said quietly.