Epilogue

EPILOGUE

6 MONTHS LATER

On a world tour. It is absoulutly mad! The fans are amazing and the new ablum is probably the best thing written. Maybe just MAYBE because I have written most of the songs on it. I'm back with the girls, hanging out in a hotel in California. It has been decent the last couple months. I'm happy that this tour is ending. But then again, I'm not.

"RED!" Jenna yelled. "Will you snap out of it? Someone is here to see you!" I looked at the front door to see my best friend Zayn standing there. I hopped out of my seat, running to his arms. He laughed, spinning me around.

"Nice to see you too beautiful," he said setting me on my feet.

"Where is my hug?" Niall said from behind Zayn. I laughed, hugging the Irish boy.

"We need to catch up Niall. I'm still upset about the live game of COD last month."

"I exspect going and getting cokes later then!" I laughed as I spotted Liam stuggling with the bags.

"Let me help," I said pulling his bag into our room. He nodded a thanks before pulling me into a hug. "I missed you Li-Li."

"Really Red? Do you want me to go back to calling you Re-Re?" I stiffned, shoving my hand over his mouth. He just laughed, wrapped an arm around my waist.

"The others here?" I asked. Liam go a girlfriend after the hear breaking break up with Daniel. Her name is Sam. She is really pretty and is the drummer for Emblem3. Zayn's girlfriend is Perrie from Little Mix. Saw that one coming. Niall and Darcy are OFFICIAL! I know. Cutest thing ever. Me? I have recovered. I'm still single. I don't talk to him. I haven't actually. And I don't bring him up either.

"They are," Liam smiled. "We are going out tonight. You in?"

"You know it," I smiled.

~~~

"Hey guys," I said coming to the table they were eating at. "I'm tired. I'm heading back."

"Alright," Jenna smiled. "Need a ride?"

"No," I smiled. "I can walk." She nodded as I made my way towards the doors. It was a beautiful night. Quiet. Bliss. I loved it. The walk back was quiet as well. Surprisingly. The last couple days the fans have been stalking me. Our fan base grew massive. Over 9 million followers on twitter. I know it's crazy.

In the hotel I made my way towards the eleavtor, only to have it stopped by having someone scream "WAIT! HOLD THE ELEAVOTR!" The boy jumped in, falling to the ground. He rapidly pressed buttons, exhaling as he fall to the floor.

"Harry?" I asked softly. He looked up just as shocked as I was.

"R-Red," he stuttered. "Oh wow." He looked pretty upset, just looking at me. "C-can we talk?"

"Theres nothing to talk about," I said crossing my arms. Just as I said that, the eleavtor stopped.

"Sorry we are having troubles with the eleavtor. We will have it running again as soon as possbile. Thank you for your service and sorry for the inconvenice."

"Awesome," I said falling the ground. His smirk grew as we sat there.

"Just like the first time," he smiled. I looked up at him just to have his gaze fall to the floor.

"Yeah," I said. We sat in silence for a good 10 minutes as we waited. It looks as if the thing wasn't going to move anytime soon. "What did you want to talk about?" He looked up, not exactly smirking. His leather jacket made noise as he slid his hand in his pockets.

"I cleared up the whole cheating rumor," he started. "In the last interview."

"I saw that," I smiled. He looked up in amusment.

"Logan," he said pulling out his phone. The music started playing as we sat there. Perfect Two.

"Har-"

"Listen." As we lisitend, a tear escaped my eye. He took my hand, both of us getting to his feet. "Logan. I have loved you from the moment you set foot in the elevator the first time. I have loved you more than anything else. I don't want to lose you again. I love you Red." Just as it was some kind of fairy tale, he placed his lips to mine. The moment he did that, the door open to chearing people.

"How?" I asked looking at the chearing people. Harry pointed to the camera than wrapped his arms around me again, kissing my lips. I didn't argue. I missed this. The kiss. The touch. The spark I would get when it happend.

"I love you Logan Paisley." I smiled up into his green eyes as I softly kissed him.

"I love you too Harry Styles."

THE END!!!

________

It's over! Logan and Harry are together once again! I loved writing this. You guys are great. A special thanks to Logan. She was the main part of this story.

Thank you to Harry for being the male role and for loving Logan.

Thanks for reading.

It's over!

I LOVE YOU!

~DANI!!!