Chapter 11

END OF BOOTCAMP!

"I'm sorry. We just think you guys just don't have what it takes. You will being going home." My heart broke. I stood there trying my best not to cry as the others did. My life was completely over I swear.

"It's the worst feeling I have ever felt," I told the camera. "I really thought I had a chance."

"You were amazing yesterday," Darcy Heaton, another female singer said to me.

"Thank you. You were too. You really don't deserve to go home." We both just cried to ourselves as we hugged each other. I have really come to like everyone here. I have come close with a group called Emblem3 and a singer called CeCe Frey. It sucks that I have to go.

"Hannah Forbush, Darcy Heaton, Logan Paisley, Lexi Thomas, Jenna Kingston, Drew Lesly, Zakk Tanner, Tom Fraklin, and Liam Douglus please join back to the stage." We all exchanged looks and entered the stage again. I held onto Darcy's and Lexi's hands as we entered. Simon had the biggest smile on his face.

"We have called you back out here. . ." Simon began. "To bring you guys as a group and join us at the judges house."

We all let out cheers and hugged on another. This was some kind of sign. I knew I had a chance.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FIRST WEEK

"So you're a group?" Niall asked over Skype.

"I am! We're called Page 5. It's pretty crazy!" I said while brushing out my hair. The red in the hair was coming back! Almost to the Parmore lead singer color!

"That's amazing Red!" Niall said. "I'm excited to see you this week! No new boys right?"

"Niall. You're the only one right now," I smiled I saw his cheeks turn a bright red color as I said that. Niall and I are dating yes. After the whole break up with Harry, Niall was there. He comforted me and made me feel worth something. If you're wandering, Harry is going out with Taylor still. 'Couple of the freaking year'. I haven't talked to him since that night over Skype. Why would I?

"Red!" Wesley Stromberg, guy from Emblem3, came in and was freaking out. "Red! The celebrities for tomorrows performances are here!"

"I'll call you later alright Niall? Tell the others I will see them soon!"

"Sooner than you think." He smiled and hung up before I could reply.

"You're dating Horan?" Wes asked as we walked out of the group house.

"It's kind of a secret. Can you keep it?" I laughed.

"What?"

"I just rhymed!" Wes let out a laugh as well as we ran to meet some of the celebrites.

"Oh my gosh. Thats Ellie Goulding!" I said to Darcy. She smiled and pulled me towards the british pop star. "I'm a huge fan."

"I'm a huge fan of you guys!" Ellie said hugging us. "Your performance at the judges house was amazing. They way you sang Call Me Maybe and Ke$ha's Your Love Is My Drug was amazing!" She really just said that. Ellie Goulding is a fan of ours. NO WAY!

"Surprise!" I heard a group of people yell behind me. I turned around, scared to death, to find my favorite people in the whole wide world.

"Niall!" I said jumping into his arms. "It's good to see you again!" I said trying to keep it secret. "You guys excited for this week?"

"You bet!" Louis jumped.

"Boys! I need to speak to you guys," Simon said calling over the boys. They all said their goodbyes and walked over to the judge. I walked over to the other girls in my band.