Chapter 13

I sat on the couch. Pigging out on ice cream and whatever else I could find. My red hair was pulled back from my face as I watched Pretty Little Liars.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you getting ready?" Darcy asked standing in front of the tv.

"I'm not going," I said sternly. Her mouth went into an 'o' formation.

"You have to!"

"I don't want to!" I said trying to get her to move.

"You're going," she said flicking to tv off. "SIMON!"

"I can't believe you," I said placing my hand on my forehead.

"What is it Darcy?" Simon asked coming into the living room.

"Red has a date and doesn't want to go," she wined.

"Who?"

"Harry," I grunted, throwing my head into my pillow. Simon and Darcy began to whisper till I felt someone grip me around my waist. Darn body gaurd. I was lifted to the huge dressing room where I got ready this morning.

"So what are we thinking? Something that will match your hair, so black? Oh! Black and navy green!" G said pushing me towards the clothes. The whole team forced me into a dress. Held me against my will! Around 7:45 I was ready in a Black dress with a navy green strap around my waist. I had brown heels with my red hair curled perfectly. I wasn't going to like this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry's POV

"Does this look okay?" I asked pulling the leather jacket over my white T. Louis laughed shoving his face with cake.

"Harry. It looks great," he said not taking his eyes off the teen choice awards. "Oh em gee! There's my Tay Tay!"

"You hate Taylor," I stated shoving my phone into my pocket. It was about time to go.

"Oh I do! But Taylor Launter? If I was a girl, I'd waste my life fangirling over him." I let out a laugh as Lou's gay was showing. Inside joke.

"Well," I started but was cut off.

"Oh snap! Dem Dem and Sel are wearing the same dress. Oh no they did NOT!"

"Okay. I'm leaving." And with that I was out the door. Around 8 I picked Red up. Her black dress was beautiful on her. And the red hair made everything better.

"Hi," I manage to get out. Her face flushed red as I scanned her perfect look. "You look gorgeous." I took her hand and placed a small kiss on top. She didn't answer. She just stood there, soon storming past me. She got into my car, without a word. 

Ignoring that she was VERY mad at me, I hopped into the drivers seat. Her face was facing towards the window the whole car ride. Not a word was said. Until, "Simon says this is just a publicity stunt." That's what crushed me. Simon was in on this and just for her band to get known? I really like Red.

"Okay," I said pulling to the show. "We're here."

"What's 'Here'?" She asked totally cluless.

"Just follow me," I said opening the door. I grabbed for her hand just to see her pull it away. "If you want people to think what Simon wants, we have to at least hold hands." She gave in, taking hold of my hand, not willing to wrap her fingers around mine. Take the advantage I had, I held tight to hers. This made her angry but I didn't care. I was holding her hand and that's all that mattered.

"An ice show?" she asked surprised. There were a whole bunch of people. Mostly dressed nice in dresses and blazers, button up shirts, things like that.

"It's Le Mes on ice," I relied. 

"Harry you didn't," she smiled finally squeezing my hand. 

"I knew you liked them," I smiled pulling her to her seat. We sat inbetween a teenage girl and another on her side was a dad of some sort.

"You two a fan of this?" the man asked.

"She is," I smiled.

"That's cute. Couples taking interest in things like this," he smiled. My heart raced at 'couples'.

"You're Harry Styles! And you're Logan Paisley! WOW!!" The girl next to me said totally fangirling. "I ship Larry!" Not me and Louis for once? I like this.

"Thank you," Red smiled. "What's your name?"

"Caity," she smiled. "I wanted to get tickets to your first show but I couldn't."

"Here," I said handing her two tickets. "I always carry these incase I meet fans like you!" She squealed showing her mom. 

"That was really sweet of you," Red said taking my hand without me asking her. I gave it a squeeze, kissing the back. Her smile lit up as I gave her a cheeky grin. That's the smile I love. That one that she wears when she is truley happy.

The one she gave me when I fell in love with her.

~~~

-Logan's POV-

"That was really fun Harry," I said as he walked me to the front of Simons.

"When are you guys getting a group house for the band?" He asked stoping at the door. 

"Sometime next week," I replied. He smiled before hopping down the steps.

"See you later then?" he said turning his head. 

"Later." With that I walked in. I walked in to find all the girls sitting there like creeps. 

"Did you guys kiss?"

"How was it?"

"Did he suck your face?"

"GIRLS!" I finally yelled. "It was a nice night out and won't happen again. Alright?"

"Oh not so fast Logan," Simon said stopping me. "I have something I need to tell you girls something. It's pretty big."

"Shoot," Darcy said opening a spot for me. 

"Well you're going on tour," he began. We all let out cheers and whoops before he stopped us. "But.."

"Spit it out Uncle Si!" Jenna said. 

"With One Direction."

______________________________