Chapter 12

"James?" I asked answering my phone.

"Red hey! Saw you on TV not to long ago! How was coming in third?" He asked.

"It's alright. Simon signed us which is pretty cool!" I said sitting up. We all ended up staying at Simon's till the record took off.

"Anymore boy trouble?"

"Nope. I'm as free as a bird. And honestly, it feels nice," I said, smiling to myself.

"Well that's good. Do you remeber those tickets I gave you for your birthday?" He asked.

"Uhh yeah why?" I asked.

"I want you to use them this up coming summer. I really want you to meet this guy Red!" I sat up in my bed and ran my hand through my bright red hair.

"I will have to see. Talk to Simon. But I think it may be alright. I'll call you soon alright?" He replied with the usual, see you later thing. I hung up and placed my phone back on the side table. It was only nine. We didn't have to be up till ten.

"Who was that?" Darcy asked as I headed towards the showers.

"Friend James. Just my best friends brother," I replied. She nodded and laid back down, noticing we had an hour till we needed to get up. I decided to take a shower since I have time to spare. Plus, it's my thinking spot.

I hopped in the shower and probably stayed in there for 20 minutes. Thanks to Jenna having to use the bathroom. If it wasn't me that was up first, it was Jenna.

"What are the plans for today?" I asked as Jenna started to shower.

"Simon set up recording time for today then we have a couple interviews. Something about being the next Pussy Cat Dolls." I laughed as I excited the room, robe covering me.

"Ahh good! Your girls are up!" Simon said catching me off gaurd. "Since you are the first one I have seen, you will be getting fitted first."

"Fitted?" I asked as he walked me to a room a couple doors from ours.

"If you are going to be a pop star, you have got to look the part of a pop star!" He pushed me into a huge room which I assume was the dressing room. There was four girls standing there, chatting as I walked towards them.

"Ahh! Logan! I'm Tina the dresser!" A smaller girl said pulling me towards a rack of clothes. "This is yours!" She handed me a bag with plastic over it indicating that it was mine. I took it from her and headed behind a wall that was set up to get dressed behind. In the bag was a pair of dark washed hollister pants with button up navy green tank top that I have seen on Eleanor a couple times.

"How does it look?" Tina called. I walked out as she handed me some brown boots to go with it. "Alright. Head over to G for make-up and hair!"

"Logan Paisley!" G said pulling me into a hug.

"You're the make-up person here too?" I asked refering to her working on the X-Factor before.

"I do. I just work for Simon all together!" She sat me in her chair and began with my hair. Before X-Factor started, I had a orange brownish color of hair. G put in some of this hair stuff that turned it red. So now my nickname matches my hair color once again.

"So how does it feel being signed to Syco?" She asked braiding back my hair.

"It feel good. The photo shoots have to be the best. Just being with these girls is fun!" I said making sure they heard me.

"Awe!" They all said from begind curtains and make -up stations. "We love you too Red!"

"Thats good. So have you talked to that boy since the show?"