Chapter 16

-Red's POV-

"Babe," I heard someone say. "Babe wake up."

"Go away Harry," I moaned.

"Do you want to sleep all day or come and spend the day with me out in the town?"

"Where are we?" I asked sitting up.

"Arizona. Your guys' tour bus is being finished up here so we moved Arizonas concert for tomorrow night. But we have to day off," he smiled. "Want to do something?"

"Turn on the tv!" Yelled looking at my phone. "My parents are on the Today Show!" He flicked in the tv, showing that my parents just coming in with little Tia.

"We're here with the Paisleys!" The man said. "How's Logan Paisley? She doesn't seem to be here."

"She's on tour with her band," my mom answered. "Opening up for One Direction."

"How does it feel to have your daughter and international superstar?"

"It's amazing. We knew she had the talent. And to haver her last show at the first concert hall we out together is pretty amazing." My dad had said this with tears almost in his eyes. "We love you Logan!"

"I love you guys!" I yelled at the tv. It went on with business talk and Tia constantly making faces at the camera.

"Want to go grab lunch and see Ed Sheeran perform?"

"Is it at another mall?" I quizzed.

"It is," he smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist. He placed a kiss on my cheek. "Just like our first day together."

"Let me shower," I smiled unwrapping from his arms.

"I can help!"

"No." I said shutting the door. I heard him laugh before walking away from the door.

~~~

"I'm done!" I said sliding open the door. I had my hair tied into a pony with a pair of high waisted black shorts and my cut of RIOT shirt. I slipped on my sandals, stumbling. Falling on my but, Harry began laughing.

"Shut up," I said getting to my feet. He continued to laugh, wrapping his arms around my waist. "No."

"Why?" he pouted. "I wanna kiss."

"You laughed when I fell on my butt!" I replied harshly. He just smirked, stealing a kiss from me instead. "Can we get to lunch already? I'm starving!" He laughed, intertwinging our fingers. We were about to hit the side walk when we turned to corner, seeing Niall and Darcy SUCKING FACE!

"Get a picture," Harry whispered.

"I'm trying!" I replied, snapping the photo. I saw Darcy pull away, glaring at us.

"GET SOME IRISH BOY!" Harry yelled.

"BACK AT YOU STYLES!" Niall yelled, returning to the kiss with Darcy. I just laughed as Harry slung his arm around my shoulder.

"So you never told me what happened between you and Taylor," I said, keeping my eyes on my feet.

"Do you want to know what happened?" He asked, knowing I hated Taylor.

"Kind of."

"Well I was on a 'romantic' vaction with her on the Virgin Islands," he started. "We were getting along alright. Heck, I thought I was falling for her. BUT I WASN'T!"

"Go on," I said not really carring.

"Well we were on a date to dinner when she started acting strange. She was growing distance from me. I was with some friends and she would just get all mad and sit by herself somewhere else. Well that night, we were at dinner. She was texting away at her phone and she accidently texted me 'Hey connor. I'm missing you badly' without knowing. So I threw money on the table, walking out. After that, I was on the first plane out of there and was back in London before I knew it." He was looking at me making sure I got all of it.

"What do people see in her?" I asked. "She's just gonna write a song about it."

"Don't say that," Harry sighed. I couldn't see his eyes through his sunglasses, which meant I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"I'm kidding," I said pushing his hair back. "I won't let that happen."

"Good," he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist.

We got to the pizza place a little early, getting a great view of the stage. "You know Ed don't you?"

"We're pretty good friends," he smiled, taking a bite of his pizza. "Why?"

"Nothing," I replied, taking a sip of our soda.

"You want to meet him don't you."

"Psh what?" I said sarcastically. "No way. What are you say- okay yes. I am IN LOVE with him and his music!"

"We can go back there after the show alright?" he smiled.

"AHH!" I yelled out. "Oh man FANGIRL!"

"Wow that's scary," Harry smiled. "It's why I love you."

~~~

"Thank you all," Ed said exciting.

"C'mon!" Harry said pulling my hand to the entrance.

"HARRY!" the oddly familiar body gaurd said. "And Logan! Nice to see you two again. Come on back." The guy walked us through coming upon the ginger god himself.

"Harry!" Ed said coming up to him. "Nice to see you again Logan!"

"Okay I'm in love with your music!" I said hugging him. "I bought your new album and..I LOVE IT!"

"Your single is my ringtone," he said pulling out his phone. "Literally a great song." I couldn't help but blush. He just said it was good. It's real.

"Let's get a picture of the gingers!" Harry said pushing us so we could get a picture. I smiled as did Ed. It was funny. We just made funny faces after that.

@Harry_Styles:GINGER PARTY! Twitpic.com/phdj789b

Soon #gingers was trending world wide. "The things that can happen."

"So you guys have a concert tomorrow right?" Ed asked.

"Yupp," I smiled.

"I'll be there!" He said before running off to his manager. "We'll celebrate!"

"For what?" I yelled.

"The real Larry!" I felt my face get red as Harry just smiled. He slung his arm over my shoulder, walking back out the entrance.

"Dinner? Arena? Where to?" Harry asked.

"Zayn texted and said they wanted us back. But won't tell me. So lets head back," I smiled. Harry just nodded, intertwining hands. He brushed a kiss against my cheek, making me blush more.

"You're cute when you blush," he smirked.

"Shut up," I said pushing his arm. He just smiled, kissing my cheek again.

___________

I kno I kno. Filler. But aren't they so cute!!??? I love them!!

~Dani