Chapter 7:

"Hey Red!"

"You are looking amazing Red!"

"I've missed you Red!"

All from random people too. I barley spoke to half of them and they were all over me the second I walked in. Morgan, being the crazy friend she is, scared everyone off.

"How does is feel?" Morgan asked as we sat on the seats out in the lunch court.

"Kind of what I expected really," I replied bluntly. She gave me a look of disappointment. What? It was.

"It doesn't feel at all cool?" She asked.

"It's weird," I replied. I'm not used to so much attention. Like I said before, I'm an art nerd. Not a social butterfly.

"Has Harry called since the last beautiful hug in London?" Morgan said smirking trough drinking her coffee.

"No. I don't think he has time I suppose. They're going on tour soon. But Niall texted. He texts me all the time," I said as the blonde Irish boy ran through my mind.

"What did he say? Zayn told me he really digs you."

"He just says he missed me every so often then he goes off about sports. Then X Factor and then ends with missing me again." That boy was really a piece of work.

"Totally digs you," she replied.

"No because Louis says the same things to me!"

"Woah. You text Louis too? I barley got to even talk to him and he's my favorite!" She said almost choking on her drink.

"He's quite a laugh. Always joking."

"I need to see him!" She said pulling a very scary face.

"What about Zayn?"

"He's my real life crush. Fantasy wise I want Louis Tomlinson."

"What about Damon from Vampire Diaries?" I asked giving her a little smirk.

"Don't even-"

"Red!" A very familiar, annoying, voice rang behind me, cutting off Morgan. "Red! I missed you!"

"Hi Brittany," I said turning towards her. There she was. Queen Bitch. Skinny, blonde, beautiful. Tight shirt reveling a TON of cleavage. Tight mini skirt. And her two side kicks Laura and Madison.

"Why didn't you call me this summer?" She asked taking a seat next to me.

"Um. We're not friends," I replied.

"What? Of course we are!" She's pissing me off... "Anyways. I wanted to invite you to a little party I'm having Friday. Like a back to school thing. Bring a friend." She gave me a wink and walked off. I know exactly who she wants me to bring.

"Are you going to go?" Morgan asked as soon as Brittany was long gone.

"Do I want to is more of the question. She just wants me to bring Harry," I said crumbling the small paper and shoving it into my pocket. "But that sucks for her because he's in London."

"Lets get to class," Morgan said pulling my hand away from the table.

Brittany and I have never really got along. Ever since grade school. She's always one step ahead of me. Best hair. More friends. Hottest boyfriend. Always wants to be better. And now she's inviting me to this? I've seen mean girls.

~~~

"Okay kids. That's it for today. Remember the assignment! A song that expresses you!" My glee teacher, Mr.Todd as we call him, had said before dismissing us. "Hold up Red. Come here for a moment." I nodded and motioned Morgan out of the room.