Chapter 4:

"I'll just have a coke," I said to the clerk. I sat next to Niall at the a small shop down the road from the hotel.

"So how's touring been?" I asked looking at Niall's blue eyes.

"Awesome! The fans are amazing. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them," he said smiling at me.

"I think you would be here. It would just be weird to sing in front of no one," I joked. He laughed along too.

"Here you go," the waiter said. I took it and chugged it down.

"Damn. You can put it away," Niall said sipping on his coke.

"I learned from a master," I said playing with the glass. A sinister smile grew on his face.

"Lets have a race. Who can finish 5 glasses first," he challenged.

"It's on," I said smiling at him.

"Lets get 10 more drinks over here," Niall called. The waiter look confused but finally caught on and brought the drinks.

"3..2..1..go!" The waiter said starting a clock. We both chugged and chugged. Soon the whole place was surrounded around us. I slammed down my last drink as Niall was barley starting his. "2 minutes and 48 seconds!"

"Jeeze Red. That's crazy!" Niall said pulling the drink away from his lips.

"Told you I was champion," I said leaning back like I was all cool and stuff. "Since I won, you have to do something."

"What do you have in mind?" He asked smiling at me.

"Call Harry and tell him we have a thing," I smirked.

"I like the way you think," he said pulling out his phone. "But tell him it's a joke if he gets all upset okay?" I added. He nodded as we heard Harry pick of the phone.

"Hello?" We heard Harry say.

"Hey mate. What's up?" Niall asked.

"I'm watching TV. Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm out with Red. I think I want to ask her our. What do you think?" Niall said trying not to laugh.

"Umm...what?" Harry replied. I could feel the laughter coming on.

"I just feel like we have something going on. She's so hot and stuff. I just think I should ask her out," Niall said. I tried so hard not to laugh.

"Come on.. Niall you know I like her," Harry whined. This made my heart race. Niall just laughed. "But if you do then whatever."

"Harry I was kidding," Niall said laughing. I laughed right along with him.

"That was mean. Is Red really there?" Harry asked.

"Yeah she's sitting right here," Niall said handing me the phone.

"Hey Harry," I said still laughing.

"You heard the whole thing huh?" He asked.

"I did. You're so dramatic," I said.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow," he said and hung up. Niall and I both let out loud laughs and couldn't stop.

"That's was awesome!" I said giving Niall back his phone.

"He's so dramatic. But it also looks as if Harry fancies you," Niall smirked.

"Looks like it!" There was no point in arguing. He admitted it on the phone!

"Lets get you back," Niall said helping me up.