Chapter 9

"Are you going to that party tonight?" Morgan asked running up to me. Out of breath as well.

"I don't think so. X Factor auditions are next week. I just want some rest and to get packed."

"That's right! I better not go either then. Considering I'm coming with when you audition!" She smiled and ran off again.

"X Factor huh?" Someone asked behind me. I turned around to find my old friend, Luke standing there.

"Didn't you graduate last year?" I questioned.

"Couldn't miss out on what stupid thing they had for the back to school performance." He smiled to himself and pulled me into a hug.

"Luke...that's me." He got wide eyed and began apologizing. "It's cool."

"What are you singing?" He asked walking to the gym with me.

"Umm... Use Somebody by Kings of Leon."

"I like that song." I smiled and entered the gym full of kids.

"I'll see you around then?" I nodded and ran for the stage.

"You ready?" Mr.Todd asked.

"As I'll ever be." He smiled and signaled me to go on stage. I entered and took the mic. "Hey. Welcome to school. Or hell. Whatever you prefer." Laughs echoed the gym. "I'll be singing.. Use Somebody." As the music started, I spotted Harry in the crowd. Oh man. I'm going to biff.

I actually made it through flawlessly. No mistakes. Match pitched everything. And I got an amazing response! I've so got this in the bag!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where are you taking me Harry?" I asked as he pulled up to a barren parking lot in the middle of nowhere. "You're not going to pull one of those sick guy moves where he takes the girl out here to make love right?

"What? No!" He said hopping out of the car. Like a gentleman he opened my door as well. "It's a surprise."

"So you woke me up at 11. Drove me an hour up the mountain. And to do what? Talk about our feelings?" He laughed and pulled me out of the car.

"Just follow me okay?" I didn't argue. I took his hand as he lead me to the edge of the mountain. There was a picnic set up. With a blanket, candles, food.

"Food? In the middle of the night? I love you!" I sat down next to Harry

"You sound like Niall." He laughed and threw me a Pepsi. He's classy but not too classy. It was amazing.

"So what's this about?" I asked with a cheeky grin.

"Can't have a nice dinner with my friend?"

"Yeah. Because it's perfectly normal to have late night romantic dinners with your friends." I laughed and took a bite of sandwich that was made.

"That's actually what I wanted to talk about." He placed the sandwich out of my hand and pulled my face close to his. "I really like you Red. You're pretty. Talented. Funny. And I just really like you."

"Anndddd?" I asked after the long pause. Be stood up and pulled me to my feet as well.

"Logan Paisley. Will you take the honors of being my girlfriend?" My heart was racing. His green eyes were staring intensely into mine, waiting for an answer. Before I could answer he pulled me in for a kiss. Which was probably the smartest move. His question really caught me of guard. In a good way. "I will take that as a yes due to you kissing me back."

"I would love to." He smiled and pulled me in for another kiss.

It was official. I am Harry's girlfriend. And pretty damn proud!