Chapter 5:

Drink after drink..after drink. Not stopping. It relived the stress and pain. Not that I was hurt or anything. But that feeling you get that just makes you want to sit down in a corner and cry. That's how I was feeling. Could be signs that I'm starting soon or I'm just being a girl. I was hoping it was just being a girl problem.

I felt an arm slither around my waist and take my drink out of my hand.

"What was that for?" I asked trying to get my drink from Zayn. He placed it on the bar counter, smiling at himself.

"You have had toommuch. Now get your skinny little arse over there and talk to him!" Zayn said trying to push me. I stood my ground. No way I was in the condition to talk to him. Him as in Harry if you didn't know.

"You know Zayn, I think your right. I will talk to him! Tomorrow!" I tried make a run for it but was pulled back into his grip.

"Talk to him Red," Zayn whispered in my ear, very seductively may I add. Can I just have Zayn?

"You're very hot when you're demanding," I slurred in his ear.

"You're a flirty drunk. Cute," he said smiling at me. "No more. Go talk to Harry!" He gave me another push, this time harder.

Damn Harry was looking hot. His curly hair done very well. His suit looking well put together. His green eyes scanning the room for something interesting. Then they landed on me as I sat down.

"Great party," I said playing with my dress. He just nodded and went back to the position he was in. "Harry."

"I broke up with Emily," he said not looking at me. Emily? Who's Emily? Oh yeah! "Ended it the day you told me off." I looked at him blankly for a moment.

"Why would you do that?" I asked trying to get him to look at me. My mind was so fuzzy.

"Because what you said was right. I never liked Emily. I don't know why I even bothered. Maybe because she was a model and I needed 'some' publicity. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied. I just..." He began. He never finished.

"Well thanks for telling me," I said sarcastically. He finally looked over at me with those green eyes but never smiled.

"I don't want to lose you though. I have really come to like you as a friend. You're cool. You accept me for me and not for Harry Styles," he said sitting at the edge of his seat. He fiddled with his hands. What are you doing Red? Say something! Say something!!

"It's fine Harry. Friends?" I asked placing my hand in his. He gave me a smirk and gave my hand a squeeze.

"Friends." Glad that was cleared up.

"You know something Harry? You are looking really hot tonight," I said slithering my self in his arms.

"You're drunk," he said wrapping his hands around my waist. His face snuggled into the crook of my neck, hugging my waist. Okay just so you all know, I'm probably not going to remember any of this.

~~~

"How late was she out?" I heard a familiar british accent ask.

"Well Harry? Yeah Harry brought her back. She was totally out," I heard my mom say.

"She doesn't deserve sleep! GET THE HELL UP RED!" I fell out of bed, hitting my head on the desk next to my bed. Emma sat there with a smile spread across her face. "Good morning beautiful."

"I hate you," I said sitting up. Emma handed me to tablets and a glass of water. "But then again I love you."

"How was your night?" She asked as I stood up to my feet, stretching.