Chapter 17

"I wander what they are doing," I said as we walked into the arena. Harry came up behind me, taking my phone out my back pocket. "What ya doing babe?"

"Mine died," he replied. As soon as he had it he took of running.

"STYLES!" I yelled. I began to run after him only to have a bucket of cold water pored all over me. It was ice cold, running down my back. I looked up to see Niall and Zayn laughing. "What the-" now I was being splashed with water guns. I decided to pull a prank on them and began to fake cry. I began to run away towards Paul.

"Red wait!" Harry called. The others followed behind. "Red it was a joke. We didn't mean to hurt you." I stopped in front of Paul as he handed me a squirt gun. I nodded as they slowly approached. They all dropped their guns in defeat till Harry put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around spraying him right in the face.

"COME AT ME BRO!" I yelled getting all of them. They all looked shocked as I took off running.

"It's on!" I heard them yell. Oh it's on. On like donkey kong.

~~~

"We'll I'm soaked," I said lying next to Zayn who was just as wet. The sun was hot so it was nice to just sit out in the sun.

"We all are," Niall laughed lying next to me.

"Not Lexi! Or Louis!" I pointed out. Those two were pros at this game. I swear.

"Masters," they both said. Okay weird.

"You guys are jerks!" I said ringing out my shirt. To top it off, it was a white shirt. "Now I have a see through shirt on." Harry came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. Shielding me from showing my blue bra. I wrapped my arms around his as we just stood there hugging each other.

"Awe," I heard someone say. I ship this Larry!"

"I thought we had somehow special bro!" Louis called. We all just laughed as he answered his ringing phone. Harry an I began to walk back to the tour bus, hand in hand.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think they were gonna do that," he laughed.

"Really? The 'make sure she doesn't have her phone' thing didn't give it away?" I asked.

"Okay I got that much," he replied. "Why don't you go get into some sweats or something and we can see if we can get that bands together and watch a movie in our bus. Why do you think?"

"I'd like that," I replied. He kissed my nose softly before walking off to his bus. I hopped into our new bus, taking in the colors. Purple carpet. Blue walls. White couch. The five laptops laid across. In the be section there was six. Top two were Lexi and Darcy's. Middle was mine and Hannah. And Jenna gets bottom. She doesn't like being very high do to falling off top bunk at the judges house. There was a huge kitchen in the very back with the full fridge. Tinted windows. Page5 was written across the back. It was amazing.

"Red!" I heard Lexi yell. "Hurry! Simon is going to be here in five with awesome news!" She squealed like a fangirl. I laughed slipping on my zebra shorts with my Emblem3 hoodie Simon gave the girls. It was cute the way everyone wore them. I tied my damp hair up soon slipping on my converses.

"Where's my favorite player!?" I heard someone say as soon as I stepped out the bus. I was picked up into a hug as they twirled me around. Once they mysterious man put me down I saw it was Drew. Drew Chadwick. My best friend.

"Well isn't it the Emblem3 boys?" I asked hugging the other two. "What's up with you guys?"

"We're the opening act for the opening act. Simon said the opening act is getting big so they need an opening act!" Keaton replied.