Chapter 6:

"Hurry up Logan! Harry could be here any minute!!" My mom yelled as I finished my make up. I stood up and looked at me body. The dress for perfect. My hair was curled and pinned back. My makeup was natural. Altogether, I thought I looked pretty good.

"Emma? Are you ready?" I asked walking into the bathroom. Emma was wearing a long dark blue sparkly strapless dress. Her blonde hair formed with the olden timed curls. Her make up was natural but very outstanding. "You look amazing!"

"I was just about to say the same thing! You are HOT!" I let a giggle escape my mouth and walked into the living room where my mom and dad were sitting.

"Red! You look..." My mom began.

"Hot! I know right?" Emma said slitley pinching my arm. I smacked it away as my face got all red.

"Make sure that Harry boy keeps his hands off of you. And if he doesn't.."

"Dad. I understand. Nothing is going to happen. We're just friends," I assured him.

"For now," Emma mumbled. I elbowed her in the arm making her mockingly cry.

"Mrs.Paisley. You have a visitor," the voice spoke on the inner com.

"Send em up!" My father answered. Soon enough there was a knock on the door.

"Come in. Come in," my mom said motioning Harry and Niall into the hotel room. They both looked very well. Full black suits with hints of blue. It was very fit.

"Wow..." Harry said making me blush like mad. "You look..."

"Jeeze Red! You look amazing!" Niall said for Harry. "So do you Emma."

"Both of you look absolutely gorgeous," Harry said taking my hand and planting a kiss on it.

"We don't want to be late! Hurry before her parents ask for pictures," Emma said trying to push them out the door.

"Wait! I just want one! Of both of you with your dates," my mom said taking my iPhone. She snapped the photo with everyone's phone. She took one group photo and single with her camera.

"Okay! Bye mom!" I yelled pushing everyone out. When we steeped out into the lobby, Harry's grasp wrapped tight around my waist.

"Just follow me alright?" Harry said looking down at me. I nodded as he planted a kiss on my cheek and walked towards a limo. I'm really living up to this nickname with the color my cheeks are turning.

"Harry!? Is this your girlfriend?"

"Another mystery girl?"

"Have you guys gone all the way yet?"

Okay seriously? Is this all they care about? It's pretty dumb.

~~~~~~

"So this is the famous Logan Paisley. I have actually met your parents. May I say you are just as pretty as your mother," a lady by the name of Hailee said interviewing us before the awards.

"Thank you." I replied.

"So are you and the famous Harry Styles together?"

"Oh no. Just friends," I replied.

"But Harry has a massive crush on her. And we all know it," Louis put in.

"I see Harry has a crush now?" The interviewer laughed. "That's all we have from One Direction."

"Louis you are such an idiot!" Harry said elbowing Louis in the stomach.

"We can't lie to our fans mate. That would be so mean!" Louis laughed.