¹.¹⁰christmas eve

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏
𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ ATHENA'S FAVOURITE WEATHER HAD ALWAYS BEEN WINTER. The image of the pale snow falling onto the ground entered her vision, and the cold winter breeze felt as she walked. Though the cold temperature in New York wasn't as cold as London's, the brisk wind that she would feel always fascinated her.

Currently, that's not the situation. Since their two-week holiday had started, the girl would go over to the Tower for at least a few hours worth of training. On other days, she would go over to the Potter Household and hang out with Ron and Harry.

Sweat dripped down her skin as she dodged Natasha's punches, throwing a few of her own in the process. After a while, the two had paused, exhausted. Athena's exhaustion was more evident, lying on the floor with her body spread out, huffing in and out excessively.

"Alright, you're good kiddo. I don't know what you've been doing at that school of yours but your reflexes are faster now." The spy told her, looking down at her figure. Athena managed to give her a smile, along with a grin, as she remembered the times when she was always running away from Filch and the Quidditch practices that Oliver had put them through.

"Thanks," She smiled, sitting up. "Anyways, are you guys coming over tomorrow? For Christmas?" The younger girl had asked. Natasha smiled softly and nodded.

"Of course." She said as she walked towards her bottle of water. "We always do." She took a gulp of water and used a small white towel to wipe the sweat off of her.

Athena walked over to where she was standing, grabbing her own water bottle and towel as she did the same as the adult in front of her. "Yay! I don't think you haven't my friend Ron yet, and Harry's also excited to see you all again." The dark-haired girl grinned. Natasha chuckled and patted the girl's back.

"Alright kid, you should head back home now. It's getting late back in London and I don't think your dad would be too happy if you were still here exhausting yourself." Natasha informed as she looked at her smartwatch on her wrist.

Athena nodded and started putting her items in her bag. As she finished putting her items in her bag, she walked out of the room with Nat following behind her. She walked through the hallway near the common room area and had yelled out, "Bye guys! I'm leaving now! I better see all of you guys tomorrow!"

A chorus of "bye's" and "okay's" had filled her ears as she left to go to her room. She had gotten her own room since she was young, but throughout the years it had changed from a large bright pink room filled with toys to a pastel-coloured room with a desk stacked with papers and a lot of room on the floor.

In front of her bed was a fireplace, which she had used every time she would travel back and forth from her place in Godric's Hollow to New York. She slung her duffel bag on her shoulder, holding onto it tightly as she grabbed a handful of floo powder from the jar and went inside the fireplace. "Black Residence!"

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄