"Thank you. I love it." I whisper with a smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After opening a few more gifts from each other Draco and I get ready for the day ahead of us. 

"Are you sure I shouldn't dress formal? I mean you picked out a suit to wear to your mother's." I ask for the 100th time while digging through my closet. 

"Yes, you will be fine in anything you wear." he says while walking over and laying his head on my shoulder. "Why don't you wear this?" He reaches forward pulling out an outfit. I look it over before shrugging and going to change. 

Once I have the outfit  on I have to admit that is perfect for today. Draco picked out a red lace skirt with a white lace sweater and I pair it with black ballet flats. 

For accessories I put on my new necklace, silver hoop earrings, and a few bangles

"Ready?" I ask while placing my last bracelet on my wrist. 

"Just a-." Draco stops mid sentence when he looks up from his tie. 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked worriedly looking around at my outfit making sure there isn't a tear anywhere. 

"Nothing wrong at all." He continues to stare at me. "I just don't understand how I am lucky enough to be with someone like you." I blush at his statement before walking closer to him. 

"There are somedays I wonder the same thing about you." I wrap my arms around his waist and he pulls me close to his chest. 

"Ready to go have an awkward lunch with my Mother?" He says with a laugh. 

"Be nice. I'm sure lunch will be lovely." I say while letting go and grabbing my clutch. We both laugh as Draco and I walk to the fireplace where we floo to the manor. 

~~~~~~~~

"Woah!" I exclaim as we appear in the manor. "I will never get use to that feeling." I brush away the suet that had landed on me. 

"Welcome you two!" Narcissa says while walking into the drawing room. I smile at her and Draco pulls her into a hug. 

"Mother, how have you been?" Draco asks as she pulls away and walks my direction. 

"I'm doing wonderful darling, just been working around the manor tidying up some stuff. Hermione dear you look beautiful." She turns the conversation towards me and pulls me into a hug. 

"Thank you Narcissa." I see her glance at the necklace I have on and then back up at my eyes. 

"I see Draco finally gave it to you. I was wondering when it would take its place around your neck." She leads us out of the drawing room and into the living room where a beautiful white tree has been placed. 

"It look beautiful in here Narcissa. I love your tree." She smiles at me as she sits down on the love seat. 

"Thank you. A simple charm and a real tree will turn any color." While telling me about the tree she waves her hand and a small stack of gifts appear in front of both Draco and I. 

"Now there isn't much seeing as I honestly did not think Christmas would be happening here. But I feel like they are gifts you both will love." She explains and Draco waves her off. 

"Mother you could have gotten us nothing and we would be ok with it." Draco tells her as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small box with her gift in it. 

"This is from both Hermione and I." He hands it over and she carefully takes it. 

"You two did not have to get me anything! I am just thankful that you agreed to come over today." 

"We wouldn't miss it for the world. Now open it." Draco says while watching closely. Narcissa takes the lid off the box and inside finds a key. She looks up confused and I giggle. 

"Draco and I know how much you love your garden, but have a hard time keeping it up in the winter. So we got you your own green house. It is located just outside of your actual garden." Narcissa's eyes widen and she smiles. 

"Thank you so much. This is the most amazing gift I could ask for." 

By the time we finish opening gifts I have received several new books and a new dress robe. 

"I'm so excited to read these." I say while opening the cover to my first edition 'Hogwarts; a history'. Draco laughs at me and I nudge his ribs with my elbow. 

"We both know you have read that book a hundred times." 

"Maybe so but I haven't read the first edition a hundred times." He rolls at his eyes and stand up. 

"This afternoon has been great mother but we better get ready to head to the Weasley's." I smile at the fact he is willing to go and stand up as well. 

"Well, let me walk you out." She says as she gets up. We walk out the room and head into the drawing room. We are once again pulled into hugs and promise to come over again for lunch.

As Draco and I step into the fireplace he leans over and whispers into my ear. 

"I love you." I smile up at him and he throws the powder down, the green flames engulfing us as we go to our destination.