Chapter 15

The next morning

Draco POV

Opening my eyes I am immediately blinded by the bright light coming from the open curtains. I let out a groan and pull the pillow over my head, trying my best to block out the light. From beside me I hear a small giggle and feel Hermione moving beside me.

"Dracooooo." She says in a singing tone. I lift the pillow slightly only to have it ripped out of my hand.

"What could you possible want at this ungodly hour." I mumble pretending to be mad. She rolls her eyes but continues to smile.

"First off its almost 10, secondly I'm hungry and was thinking that we could go get something." She says while continuing to stare at me.

"Well what did you have in mind?" She shrugs before rolling over. 

"Maybe that cute little café on the corner. I've never been but I noticed it's always busy." She suggest while getting out of the bed.  

"Alright breakfast at the little café it is." I follow her lead and climb out of the bed. "I'm going to head  over to my place and change. I'll meet you in the hallway in about 30 minutes." 

"Ok." She places a quick kiss on my lips before running over to her wardrobe. I take my leave and head over to my apartment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione POV

After Draco leaves I pick out and outfit for the day and head to take a shower. While in there I quickly wash my hair and body before climbing out and using my wand to dry off. Once I am dried off I slips on the cute blouse I picked out. For todays outfit I grabbed a white off the shoulder top, with ripped jeans and a tan hat. 

Once I am dressed I straighten my hair with a wave of my wand and braid a small section in the back

Once I am dressed I straighten my hair with a wave of my wand and braid a small section in the back. After finishing my hair I slip on a pair of tan booties and check my alarm clock. It reads half past ten so I grab my crossbody and head out the the hallway. Opening my door I see Draco is already waiting dressed in a light green button up and jeans. 

"Aren't we a good looking couple." I say while linking my arm in his. 

"I'd say we are THE best looking couple." I chuckle to myself and we make our way down the stares. 

While walking down the street I take in the families that are running around doing errands. I smile at the sight thinking that maybe in the future that will be us, if we are lucky. 

"What has you smiling so much?" Draco asks knocking out of my day dream. 

"Just thinking about the future and stuff."

"What kind of future stuff?"

"Like future kids and what my days will look like." 

"You want kids?" He asks almost timidly.