Chapter 17

Dinah's pov

I went outside. I know where Alex might be. She probably inside my tree house. I went to the back without the girls noticing.

I heard cries. I quickly went up the tree. As I open the door, I saw Alex sitting with her head down, crying. It broke my heart seeing her like this. I went up to her and hug her. She flinched and got away from me.

"Please, don't hurt me. I'm sorry. Please.", she stutter. Was she hurt in the past? I slowly walked up to her.

"Alex. Its me Dinah. I won't hurt you. No one going to hurt you. You're safe, you're safe with us. Come here." I hug her. She was crying uncontrollably.

"Alex, baby, what's wrong? Whatever it is, I can help you. But you gotta tell me what's wrong."

"I don't want to talk about now.", she got away from my arms, and grabbed her teddy bear and phone. "I just miss my mommy and daddy. That all." She looked up. I know she was hiding something. She felt like she couldn't trust me or anybody. Her eyes can tell that she scared, lonely, and that she has more secrets.

"Well come on, Lauren and the girls are worried. We need to get back in the house before Lauren's family come.", I said to her.

"I can't. I can't go back in the house. I just can't.", she said to me.

"Alex, no one will ever lay a finger on you. If anyone tried to hurt you, they will have to get through the girls, and me. Mostly me because I will give them the poly beat down if I need too. Alex, trust me, trust the girls, we love you, and we will never ever hurt you in any way.", I said to her. She just ran to my arms, and hold on to me like of life depend on it. She was definitely shaking up a little, and I can feel tears on my shoulder.

I got us down the tree. She had her teddy bear and her phone. We quietly got into the house.

As we got in, the girls came rushing in. Ally told them to be quiet, because apparently Alex was sleeping. She definitely my little girl.

Lauren got her out of my arms and took her upstairs to her bedroom. Ally followed her. Laurally feels!! Sorry now not the time.

"So what happen", ask Normani. I explained to them what happen after Lauren and Ally came down. They seemed pretty upset.

After I explained, Lauren, Ally, and Normani decided to cook dinner. Camila and I went to the grocery to pick up a few things. We had to walk because Ally couldn't trust any of us to drive. What's worse it that we were walking in the snow and it took an 1 hour because Camila and I decided to push and throw snow at each other.

We head back home. Alex was still sleeping, and Ally was furious. Awww short little Ally is angry. She so cute when she pulls out her little angry face. She grabbed the bags from us, and I went upstairs to check on Alex.

I open her door, and she wasn't on her bed. I checked her bathroom, and she wasn't inside. I check her closet and she wasn't in there. Suddenly the door shut behind me, and the lights turned off. Shit. I tried getting out, but something was holding on to the door.

I pound on the door. I can hear giggles.

"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!" Well there most likely I won't be getting out. So I sat down.

Alex's pov

I woke up and went to Lauren room. She was in there, talking on the phone. She saw ʍɛ and I left. I went back into my room, and Normani and Camila are holding on to my closet door.

"What are you doing?", I ask them

"We trap Dinah in your closet.", Normani said.

"Let go. Ally said dinner ready.", I lied to them.