Chapter 5

Alexandra pov

When I came back, Ms.Rosy called me over. She told me that she was proud of me for being here and for being nice to the girls. Once I turned around to face the girls. Lauren asked me of it was okay for them to adopt me.

I stood there shock and surprise. I felt like its was a dream. I kept pinching myself. I realize I haven't said anything because Ms.Rosy asked me if I was okay. I faced Ms Rosy and said

I'm okay with them adopting, but do you think my parents would want me to go. I also don't want to leave you.

"Sweetie, don't you think your parents brought them to you? Don't you think your parents would've let you be free instead of being here at the orphanage?"

But I'll miss you!! I cried and stop quickly when I realize I haven't answer Lauren's question. I went up to her, and I see that she seems sad. I than said "Yes you can adopt me if you and the girls want." Ms.Rosy translate for them and they all did some dance and put me in a group hug. Here the thing, I'm not good with people touching me or trying to hug me. I get anxiety and sometimes panic attacks. I can not have panic attacks or anxiety when I'm okay with the person.

I tried to get out of the hug but it was no use. These girls are like gigantic teddy cuddly bears. Ms.Rosy told the girls that they need to let go if they don't want me to get panic attack. Ms.Rosy told them my problem and they understood.

"Well why don't you go upstairs , pack your bags and Ally and I will sign the papers.", Lauren said as she left with Ms.Rosy and Ally.

"But isn't Normani suppose to go. She the second oldest?", Camila asked.

"Well yeah, but I want to do it. It was my idea to adopt her and I asked Normani and she said she was fine with it. Beside We're putting all our last name on the paper, but I guess she will have my last name.", Lauren said and than left.

"Well cutie, let's go pack your things.",Camila said. I went to the couch got the board and markers.

Don't call me cutie. That such a girlie name. And I'm not a cutie.

"But you are cute!!! Your cute and adorable." I nodded no. I left the meeting room and went upstairs to my bedroom. Dinah, Normani, and Camila were following behind me. I got the 2 suitcase that were under my bed.

I started to pack. I have a lot of clothes and things. Well they seem a lot to me. In one suitcase I just put my clothes and shoes. 5 shirts, 7 pants, 1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of boots, and 2 pair of sneakers. In the other suitcase, I put in my blanket, my 5 picture frames, my angel, my board and markers and on top of it my pillow.

By the time I finish, Lauren and Ally came back.

"Well your finally ours. Are you done packing?", Ally ask me as she came up to my bed saw the suitcases. I was about to nod yes, but nod no. I forgot the things from my bathroom. I went inside, got my toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, shampoo, and towel. I put it all in a plastic bag. I got out of the bathroom and all the girls were staring at me. I went to my suitcase, open one. Took out the pillow, put the bag inside, and put the pillow back inside.