Chapter 11

Dinah's pov

I got Alex out of Lauren's arm. I knew there was something wrong with Alex, but I didn't want to question it. I put Alex down, and she quickly ran to her bathroom. She open her cabinet that was below the sink, got out something that seems like pills but as soon as she got them she pass out. I ran to her.

"Alex! Wake up baby! Try to stay awake", I got her in my arms. I got her pills. She was trying to keep her eyes open. So I quickly got a pill, put it in her mouth. I got the water bottle and help her take a sip. It wasn't 10 seconds till she started choking. I pat her back. She was calmed. I felt relieve.

"Alex, are you okay?", I ask her

"Yyyeah tttthankks.", she hugged me. She immeditly started crying. I got up, put the pills back where they were, got her water bottle, and carried her out the bathroom. All the girls were crying.

"Alex, baby I'm sorry.", Lauren told her as she try to Alex out of my arms. Alex hold on to me, and continue to cry more.

"Nnnno I I I wwwaant Dddinah.", she cryed on my shoulder.

"Its okay. Baby I'm here. Don't cry. I'm here.", I gave a signal to the girls that I was taking her to my room. As I left Alex's room, Lauren burst crying.

Lauren's pov

If I wasn't so stupid, this wouldn't have happen. Its been my second day with Alex and I fucked up again. Why do I always have to ruin things? Why am I so stupid? Why? Why? Why?

"Lauren, its going to be okay. Its not your fault. We didn't knew about those pills. So don't beat yourself for this.", Normani said. She let me cry in her shoulder.

"Yeah Lauren. We didn't knew about the pills. And we still don't know why she needs or takes them. Don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault.", Ally said.

"But if I wasn't so stupid. If I let her went to the bathroom, she wouldn't hate me as she does right now.", I said

"Lauren. Its no one fault. She or the care worker didn't mention anything about this.", Camila said.

"I I'll be in my room if anyone needs me." I got up, and went to my bedroom. I went to my bathroom. I showered, change into sweats pant and got into bed. I cried myself to sleep.

Alex's pov

If it wasn't for Dinah, who knew what could've happen to me. Right now I was laying in bed with Dinah. She sung me a lullaby and I instantly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

I was awoken by a flash. I groan and turn my head in my pillow.

"Mila, turn the damn flash off!"

"Mani, language!"

"Ally, tone!"

"Get the hell out of my room before I give you the poly beat down!"

"Owwww!!! Dinah Jane Hansen!!"

That it I got up. Left Dinah's room, and went into my bedroom. My bed had no bed sheet and Lauren was sleeping on my bed, so I grab a pillow, and lay down on the floor. Nope, I got out of my room. I don't want to be near Lauren, so I left my bedroom, went downstairs. I gotta admit, its was dark and its was 2am in the morning. I walk around, dragging my pillow. I found something, I touch it, and pretty sure its was a couch. I lay down and finally fell asleep. I also didn't knew I had my PJs on.

~~~~~~~

I woke up. Its was 9:30. Its was quiet. I got off the couch. I went upstairs into my bedroom. I open my door. I head into my bathroom. I lock my bathroom door. I brush my teeth, comb my hair, and did my business. I got down and got my morning pills. I got two in my hands. I got out of my bathroom, and saw Lauren on my bed staring at me. I was scare. I put my hand in the back. I got my water bottle the was on the floor. I quickly drank my pills. I sat down, so I wouldn't get dizzy in a minute. After a minute, I got up. I looked up. Lauren was still staring at me, with a questioning look on her face.