Chapter 6

Alexandra pov

Lauren started with the kitchen. She show me a cupboard where it basically has my own snacks, plates, forks, spoons, cups, and napkins. She told me that Normani did it when she was in the house. I made a a note on my board to thank Normani. Next she show me the living room where when we have guests over. Than she show me that game room, the movie room, the laundry room. She said that when I'm older I will have to learn my laundry. I told her I already knew how.

Next she show me a room that was full of trampolines. They were on the floor, on the walls. I was shock.

"This trampoline room was Demi and Camila's idea. They basically go in here. Even though we have a trampoline in the backyard."

But its huge. And who Demi?

"She like our sister/mom. She calls herself "The queen who helps Simon put Fifth Harmony together." She also know as Demi Lovato who saves a bunch a lives."

That a long name. Haven't heard of Demi Lovato. And who Fifth Harmony?

"Why don't we continue on this tour?"

I shrug and we continued. She show me the music room, the recording booth, and the backyard.

The backyard was amazing. It had a basketball court, the volleyball court, a small softball court, a pool, and Lauren was right. A another trampoline. Oh Vey.

We head back inside. We went upstairs and she called the girls to tell them to show me my room.

"I'll show her her bedroom!!!!", Camila shouted as she came running to us. She scare me when she came out of a room, but she fell as she ran to us.

"Nice one Camila.", Lauren said as she rolled her eyes.

"Shut it Jauregui!", Camila scold as she stand up.

"Want to repeat that again?"

"Sure why not? I said Shut it Jauregui!!"

"Oh that it!", Lauren said as she tackled Camila to the ground. I know they were joking around but I didn't like it. Someone carried me. I turned my head and its was Normani.

"Come on kiddo. Let me show you your bedroom. Let see how long it will take them to notice that I showed you your room."

She took me to my room. Before we went inside I see Dinah taking pictures saying "Camren for ever!". I think that what she said according that I'm reading her lips. Than I see Ally pass by, rolling her eyes. As Ally came up to us, Normani put me down. She open the door, she and Ally walked in. I walked after them. This bedroom was huge. I mean huge.

One side of the wall, was a chalk board, the other was a white board. In the left was a master bed. Than on the right there was a door. Ally open it and we went inside. There was a big mirror, a big closet, and to your right was another door, that lead to the bathroom. I was incomplete shock. Someone tap my shoulder and I turned around.

"Like the view?", Normani ask as she smile down at me.

Its a huge bedroom!! I never seen a room like this before.

"Well tomorrow we can go to the mall and get anything you need or want. Also we can also shop for things to decorate your bedroom!", Ally smile widely.