Chapter 29

Alex's pov

I woke up, and realize my surrounding. It took me a minute to realize I was in the secret room. I was thinking of getting out to check on the girls, but decided not to.

I went on my phone and went on the app called twitter...

This is run by the girls and I, but I don't see the point of me having one. Sophie doesn't even have one, so why should I?

But as I open it, I saw a picture of the girls at the mall with fans. Are they really happy without me? Their smiles are bigger than the one I'm in. Are they tired of me? Are they going to return me back? I knew this wouldn't last. Maybe I'll just stay in here and die.

Lauren's pov

The girls were walking around. We got stop by some fans and tooke a picture with them. We been at the mall for over 4 hours and I'm getting tired.

"Excuse me, but where Alex? I was hoping to get a picture with her as well." A fan ask us

SHIT!! ALEX!!

"OH FUCK!! GUYS!! LETS GO!!" Dinah yelled. We all ran out. I can't believe we left Alex. I can't believe I left her. I'm such a horrible fucken person..

Losing a kid at the super market is what happens a lot. But forgetting your child at home for 4 hours is not so common.

"Drive Ally!!! Drive!!"

It took us 20 minutes to get home. I was the first one to get out of the car. Ally didn't even turn off the car, but I didn't give a fuck at the moment.

I ran inside. "Alex?! Baby, where are you?"

The girls came running after. We all split up. After 5 minutes, we search the entire house, and she was no where to be found...

I started crying so hard. I'm such a terrible mother. How can I leave and forget my daughter?!

"Where could she went? She couldn't left the house. Let's call demi" Dinah said

"Hello?"

"Demi! Have you happen to see Alex?" Dinah ask

"No I happen to not see Alex. Why? Girls what's wrong?"

"Well we may have been to the mall over 4 hours and we may have forgotten and left Alex home" Camila said

"You what?!? I'm coming right over!"

With that she hung up.

"Okay, Normani and I will go outside and ask, Camila and Dinah go to any near parks. And Lauren you stay in case she comes back or when Demi comes." Ally said

"Ally why would she go to the park?" Dinah asked

"JUST GO!!" With that everyone spilt up.

5 hours later we looked everywhere and no sight of Alex. We even called the cops but they said it need to be 24 hours until to file a missing person. Right now I'm about to lose it. My kid is missing and all the cops are fucken saying that we need to wait 24 hours. BULLSHIT!!

"Lauren, babe calm down. We will find her." Ally said

"CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN!? YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?! ALLY I CANT CALM DOWN BECAUSE OUR DAUGHTER COULD BE ANYWHERE AND ITS ALL MY FAULT BECAUSE I HAD ONE JOB AND I DIDN'T DO IT?!"

Ally grab my hand and took me upstairs. She sat me down on my bed.

"Babe, we are all worried. I understand that. But trust me. Alex is fine. This is NOT I repeat NOT your fault. Its ALL of ours. What would Alex wanted us to do in a situation like this? I'll probably think she wants is to calm and think positive. So get your head together and stop blaming yourself. Stop it because its not just your fault. Okay babe." She hold my face with both her hand and looked deeply into my eyes waiting for an answer.

"O-okay" she smiled and I kiss her. I'm so lucky to have her by my side.