Chapter 20

Alex's pov

I woke up. I got off my bed and change.

I put on black skinney jeans, my long sleeve shirt that Dinah got me. Its blue, and had What you looking at? in white letters. I put on my black boots. I comb my hair, and left it down. I got my phone and unlock my room. I head out and went downstairs. I guess everyone was still sleeping. Its was only 8.

I put on my jacket, my gloves, my beanie, and scarf. I went out to the backyard.

I went to my tree house. Dinah brought stuff up here. She brought blankets, beanbags, junk food, and a little TV. I sat down and look out of the window. I eventually got an idea.

I got back down from the tree house. I made a snowman. But not just any kind of snowman. I kind of put bombs inside the snowman stomach. I put a light rope.

You see, once someone pass through the rope, the person will fall and the snowmen will explode one by one. So far, this is a great prank. I wonder who going to be the person to walk through here?

As I finish, I head back inside. Its was warm in here. I took out my boots, my scarf, jacket, gloves and beanie. I throw it on the floor.

The doorbell rang. Ally came downstairs, and open the door. I head back upstairs. I got my iPad and went by my window waiting to see who will go outside.

I waited and soon Mike and Chris were outside. I turn on my iPad and record it.

Chris went to the rope and fell. Mike laughed at him, and soon all of my snowmen, which were 10 of them started exploding one by one.

Mike also fell, because he got scare. As the explosion finish, Mike and Chris were buried in the snow.

Clara and Normani came running to them. They help Mike and Chris up, and brought them inside. I finish recording and watched the video.

I back up the video just in case someone wanted to delete it. I found an app, where you can back up anything. It only cost me 5 dollars. So the video is the first thing I back up.

You can applaud me for my brilliant idea.

I went downstairs with my iPad. I head to the kitchen, and Dinah was there. Along with Clara, Lauren, and Taylor.

Dinah was laughing with Taylor and Clara. Lauren was just confused.

"I swear, it wasn't me. But that was awesome.", Dinah said

Clara looked at me. She smiled.

"Its was you, wasn't it.?", she laughed at me

"Yeah.", I looked at the ground. Clara picked me up and put me on the counter.

"Sweetie, that was funny. Good job, but when did you went outside?", Clara asked. She was still laughing.

"I went outside in the morning.", I said to her

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU RECORDED IT?!", Taylor asked me.

"Oh yes. I did."

"Well let see it.", Dinah said.

Clara, Taylor, And Dinah gather around my IPad. I showed them them the video.

They laughed so hard. They were on the floor laughing. I recorded that.

I stop recording and waited for them to stop laughing.

"You know that was wrong.", Lauren said, as I face her.

Soon the girls quiet down a little.

"Oh Lauren. Learn how to have some fun. She a kid. Who cares?", Dinah said.

"Alright. Alright. Enough. I don't want any drama now.", Clara said.

Dinah and Taylor left. I would have left with them but I am sitting on the counter, and I am short to get down.

"Alex, you want to help me make pancakes?", Clara asked me. I nodded yes.

I watch her mix everything in a bowl. She hand me the bowl so I can mix it.

Soon she was making pancakes. They were chocolate chip pancakes. I was stealing the chocolate and was eating them.

We stack the pancakes on 4 plates. I have no idea how many we made, but there was a lot.

I grab my plate and put 2.

Clara said to get my iPad ready. So I did, I gave her the signal.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!", Clara yelled.

Everyone run into and sat down. They all grabbed the plate and fed themselves. They look liked animals.

I quickly put my iPad down, and ate my pancakes.

I look up and everyone were stuffing their faces. Yep, they're are animals.

I got my phone out of my pocket. I took out my hearing aids, and put in my earphones. I started playing my dad's favorite song.

He and my mom made of cover of Dynamite. I put my phone down, and continue eating, criss cross apple sauce, on the counter.

.

Lauren's pov

I watched Alex help my mom make pancakes. Why do I have to hurt the people I love? I didn't mean that she was stupid. I meant that what she and Taylor did, was stupid.

Ally showed me what Alex made for her. I just wish I can go, and fix what I meant.

Now my baby girl hate me, and there nothing I can do to fix it. She won't let me be near her. I wanted to go check on her last night, but she locked the door. I thought it would be best off if I left her or else she would have hated me even more.

As everyone was eating breakfast, I looked at Alex. She had her eyes closed, and was eating pieces of her pancakes. I wonder what song she was listening to.

She must really be in her own world because she was smiling. Eventually Dinah got her down from the counter. She got her hearing aids, and left the kitchen. Dinah went back to sitting on her chair.

Its been about 20 minutes and everyone were still talking and eating. Alex hasn't been in the kitchen. I decided to go check on her.

I put my plate in the sink, and went upstairs.

I head to her room. I knock quietly. No answer.

As I went inside, she was sitting by her window. She opened it. She had the picture frame in her hands. She was looking up in the sky.

"Alex?" She look up and quickly ran to the bathroom. She lock herself in there.

"Alex, open the door please. I want to talk to you. Please come out"

I was begging Alex to come out of the bathroom for 5 minutes. Its was no use. She won't come out.

So I left her and head to my room. I enter my bathroom, locking it behind me.

Alex's pov

Once Lauren left, I head out of my bathroom. Christmas was coming up.

I miss Lauren. But I can't stand being hurt again.

I left my bedroom. As I was walking out, I felt dizzy. I tried to grab on to something but fell. Last thing I saw was Lauren running to me. Last thing I heard was Lauren screaming for help. Suddenly blackness took over me.