Chapter 13

Lauren's pov

"How come you never told me that you're in a band with the girls and that you're Fifth Harmony?", Alex asked me

I been quiet for about 3 minutes. I honestly was shock.

"Lauren? Earth to Lauren?", she waved her hand in my face.

"Oh sorry. It just, I was going to surprise you about it. I didn't want you to find out now. I wanted the girls and I to perform for you. But now that you know my surprise is ruined.", I said. I pick her up and lay her in my bed.

"Well its alright."

"But how did you find out? Who told you?", I ask as I put the blankets on us.

"Oh. I was with Normani. She told me."

"Alright. Well get some rest. If you want to see your bedroom tomorrow, than I suggest you go to bed."

"Okay. But can you please get Mr.Cuddles? I need him.", she ask me. I nodded and got up. I went to her bedroom, got Mr.Cuddles, and return to my bedroom. I hand Mr.Cuddles to Alex. She thank me and went to sleep.

~~~~~~

Still Lauren's pov

I woke up by my phone ringing. I got up, took my phone and went to the bathroom so I won't wake up Alex.

"Hello?", I answer as I close the door.

"Lauren? Sorry. Did I wake you up sweetie?"

"No mom. I was just going to get up? What's up?"

"I just wanted to talk to you. As you see you the holidays are coning up. Will you spending it with us?"

"Oh. I was going to call you to tell you about that. Well the girls and I decided to stay together, and to bring out our family here. But I need to tell you something. All the girls agree to tell each of our family this important news."

"That sound amazing. Of course. I can't wait. What is it?"

"Mom its better if I can tell you face to face. But since I can't do that, can I hang up and call you on face time?"

"Sure sweetie."

"And bring Chris, Taylor, and Dad. Its better for you all to know."

"Okay." I hung up. I brush my teeth, and comb my hair. I went out, and Alex was still sleeping. I got my Mac laptop and turn it on. I called my mom. I waited for it to be connected. I put my earphones in. I'm really nervous.

"Hey Lauren!!! We miss you!!" my dad said.

"I miss you too daddy!! I can't wait to see you."

"So Lauren. Mom said you have something to tell us. What is it?"

"Okay, nobody can interrupt me till I'm done speaking. Got it?"

"Yep" my family reply

"Well, a couple days ago, we went to the orphanage. We had fun with the other kids. There was this little girl, who I felt I had a connection with. She 5 years old, and very bright. The girls and I decided to adopt her. We did, but she legally my child. Her name is Alexandra, and she the best thing that happen to me right now. I understand if you mom and dad are angry, but there nothing I can do about. You can either accept it or you can just not be in my life anymore. I already thought about it, and Alex is my child." I waited for anyone to say something.