Chapter 9

Normani's pov

I ran out the house. Ran all the way to the beach. We live 20 minutes away. I climb up a rock and sat down. I found this place when I had an argument with the girls. Lately I been coming to clear my head, also its great to see the sunset.

I'm always okay with Dinah's pranks, but lately she been getting out of line. I'm not just mad at Dinah, its just all the hate I been getting. Fans say I don't deserve to be in Fifth Harmony. They all said I better stick to dancing because that what I'm good at. Not singing. Is it true? I cried while I watch the sunset. My phone was blowing up with the girls calling me and texting me. I ignore them. Maybe the fans are right, I don't deserve to be in Fifth Harmony. I rested my head in my knees until someone touch my shoulder.

"Normani are you alright?", Dinah ask.

"Just leave me alone. Or why don't you just tie me up again!"

Dinah's pov

There only one place I know where Normani can be. I grab my skateboard and head out. I got to the beach, and looked for the big rock. I climb. Its was a struggle because I had my skateboard, but I manage. As I reach the top, and saw Normani. She was crying silently. I went up to her and ask if she was okay. I mentally slap myself. Of course she not okay.

"Leave me alone. Or why don't you just tie me up again!", she said.

"Normani, I'm sorry. I was just trying to cheer you up. You been down lately. You haven't hang out with the girls like you normally do. But today was the only day you smile. You smiled for real. And I know it was because of Alex. But what been going on with you. I know something is bothering you. Can't you just tell me? Whatever it is, we can work it out. You have me and the girls." After my little speech, she burst into tears and cling on to me. Yep there definitely something bothering her.

"Dinah, I'm sorry. III sorry. Itt j just t the f f fans s s s said I I I d d don't deserve t to be in F F Fifth H H Armony and that I should stick t t o d dancing.", my heart broke as my best friend was saying this. But what's worse is the fans said it and she listen to them.

"Normani, there wouldn't be Fifth Harmony without you. Without you, we wouldn't come this far. Those so call fans are stupid and stupid for making you feel this way. I don't want you to listen to them. The girls love you and I do too. And they're just haters, but you are an amazing dancer. And a singer too. So next time please talk to me or one of the girls. I'm glad your in the group because who would I fan girl with Beyonce? Who would I dance and sing when its come to Beyonce? Without you, I wouldn't find someone who should fangirl, sing, and dance along to Beyonce."

"D D Dinah thanks, but its tru-"

"No I don't want you to listen to those haters. You know what, Ima teach those fans a lesson." I got out my phone and went on twitter, and tweeted. "How dare you sent hate to my best friend. Normani doesn't deserve all this crap, and if you so call fans, why don't you leave her alone, and get a life. Bah Felicia" I tweeted and shut off my phone.

"Come on let's go back, the girls must be worried sick."

"Thanks Dinah. How did you know I was going to be here?"

"I follow you one day. And I thought you would be here so I came."

"Thanks Dinah, I love you."

"I love you too."

We head back home, and the girls came rushing in. They hug Normani saying they were worried sick.

"I'm going to sleep. Night everyone.", Normani said as she put her head down and walked upstairs.

"Dinah want to explain what the tweet was about? She getting hate?", Ally ask.

"Yeah, she told me that the fans told her she didn't deserve to be in Fifth Harmony. And that she should stick to dancing and not singing.", I explain. All the girls were angry and got out there phones. They all went on twitter. I got a notification from them all. They all said the same thing as I did. I retweeted them all. The hashtag #NormaniWeLoveYou #NormaniDeserveToBeIn5h was trending.

Alex's pov

Everyone rush out the hallway and hug Normani. I was watching from the bars of the staircase. I was already bath and put in my pajamas. I saw Normani walked up the stairs. As she walked she saw me.

"What are you doing?"

I wanted to know if you were okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shoot you, and I didn't know Dinah was going to tie you up. I'm sorry.

"Hey, its alright. I just needed to go out and clear my head. I'm fine. I'm going to go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day."

Sweet dreams, and have a good high night sleep.

Normani kiss my cheek and went into her bedroom. I went into mine. I got my suitcases and put my clothes away. The picture frames, I left on my drawer. There was one that I always leave on my bed with me. Its was a picture of 4. One picture of my mom. Another picture of my dad. The third picture of both my parents together, and the last one was my parents and me. I lay down hug Mr.Cuddles, and stare at the picture. Slowly I drifted of to sleep.

Lauren's pov

I went upstairs. I showered and change into my pajamas. It was already 11:30 and everyone was asleep. I was about to turn off my light until I heard crying. I went into Alex's room. There was my baby girl, crying in her sleep. Than she scream and started kicking and punching in her sleep. I ran up to her and was about to shake her, until I remember that you can't wake someone if they're having a nightmare. It was a minute till Alex bolted and woke up. She started crying. I hug her.

"I'm here baby. Its was just a dream. Don't worry, I'm here." She was shaking. I hum to get her to calm. As I finish humming Honeymoon Avenue she was calmed and asleep. I was about to get up, until she pulled me down.

"Ppplease stay", she whisper. I smiled and this was the second time she spoke.

"I'm just going to turn off the light and come back okay?". I got up, went to my room, and turn off the light. I went back to Alex room and cuddled with her. I slowly fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Happy thanksgiving. Honestly I don't know why Thanksgiving exist. Instead of being and saying what your thankful for today, you should actually think and say it everyday.