Chapter 24

Alex's pov

I gave Lauren the card. Maybe I should forgive her. She done so much for me. I'm just tired of holding and keeping on to the past. Maybe I should just tell her everything?

No. Not now. Maybe somewhere later. I don't know.

As Lauren said she loved me, I ran and hugged her. I miss her. But I can't trust now. Its going to take some time for me to trust her again.

"Come on baby girl. Let's go downstairs and have fun."

We both went downstairs. Lauren and to take care of some things so she pass me to Selena.

Selena sat down on the couch with me on her lap.

"So angel, how old are you today?", Selena ask. There something about Selena that made me like her. I mean she very pretty, and she nice. For Now I think.

"I'm six I guess."

"So angel, you're the queen today. What would you like to do?" I look around. There was so many things here.

"Just wait till you see the backyard!", Demi yelled as she sat next to Selena.

I got off Selena lap and ran the the door glass that lead to the backyard.

As I stick my nose to the glass, my eyes went huge.

There was a big jumper with big slides, a candy cotten machine, and ice cone machine, a popcorn machine, a table full of candies and sweets, a table full of presents, a karaoke machine, a photo booth, a dance floor, and most of all the girls families.

I couldn't believe the girls did all of this. This was way too much. Why in the world would they spend so much?

"Like what you see?" I turned around and its was Dinah.

I ran to her and cried. I've never had my birthday celebrated this big. Its meant so much to me.

"Awww baby. Why you crying? You okay?" Dinah cooed.

I nodded yes. I look to see her.

"T thank you. No one has e e ever made me a p party this b b big. I I love you." I said too.

"Aww baby. You're so welcome. You mean so much to us. We wanted you to have the best birthday ever. Now let's GO HAVE FUN!!"

Dinah's pov

Everyone was having a blast. Alex met all of our family. She was so nervous at first but than I calmed her.

We both went on the jumper, got cotten candies, and took lots of pictures in the photo booth. I couldn't help but smile at the little girl. She was smiling, laughing the whole day. I know she will be so exhausted at the end of the day. But all its matters is seeing her smile. Her giggles are absolutely adorable!!

She and Gina instantly got together. They're both in the photo booth right now.

"Everybody gather around the table its time for cake!!", Mama J told us.

"CAKE!!!" the Cabello sisters yelled.

I got Alex and Gina, and head over to the table.Everyone sang happy birthday and all got cake.

We all took pictures with Alex. One with each girls, parents, and the last one was the Fifth Harmony group picture.

After the too many selfies, Alex and Gina head upstairs.

Lauren's pov

Its was such a great day seeing my baby girl running around, having lots of fun.

I went upstairs to check on Alex and Gina. They been up here for an hour.

I knock on the door, no answer.

I walked in and saw them both on the bed, in their PJs, cuddled and sleeping.

I walked up to them. They must've taken a shower because their hair is wet, and not a dirt seen on their face or body. I quickly took a picture and left them.

"Hey Lo, where Alex and Gina?", Dinah asked. She changed into her PJs already

"Oh they're both cuddled and sleeping in Alex's bed.", I said to the tired looking girl.

"Oh really? Well I gotta take a picture of them both.", Dinah said.

She ran into Alex bedroom and closed the door behind her.

What a day.