Chapter 25

(For Gina age, I will mark her as 6 years old)

Alex's pov

I woke up cuddled to Gina.I can't believe I finally have a friend.

As I got off the bed, I notice Dinah on my left of the bed. She scared me.

I quietly got off the bed, and head to my bathroom.

I can't believe I'm six already. I was brushing my teeth when Gina came in.

"Sorry if I woke you up." I said to her.

"Nah. Dinah did. She snores loud." Gina said as she got her toothbrush. I laughed.

We both finish brushing our teeth. We wanted to be twins today. So we put our hair half up.

We got into my closet. There are some clothes that the girls brought me again, that are the same but different colors.

We decided on black pants, lucky for her she had black uggs, and Dinah just brought me the boots last Saturday, and we were having trouble with the shirts.

Finally we chose a white long sleeve. We got our cardigans. Mine was Blue, and hers was Pink.

"We need beanies.", Gina said.

"There only one place we can get them. Lauren room."

We quietly got up from the floor and left my room.

We head over to Lauren's room.

There on the bed was Chris and Taylor. On the floor was Lauren with Ally.

Gina pointed to the closet. We both quietly head over there.

We went inside and close the door. We turn on the light, and boom!

Everything was so damn organized. But of course, Lauren wouldn't be this organized. I wonder who help her.

We saw the beanie collection.

There was so many. There was a couple of beanies that had Jauregui on it. I found one in blue.

Gina found one with Hansen on it. She found one in pink. I gave her a confuse look. She pointed to where she found them.

All the beanies were mash up with different colors and last name of the girls. I check to see if she had Hernandez but she didn't. Than Gina pointed to me and said to look up. I did. There on the wall was all colors of beanies with Hernandez.

After we put on our beanies, we turn off the light, and quietly step out of Lauren's closet. We both check if they're still sleeping, and they were. Gina said to take a picture of them all.

Genius. Isn't she?

We both took a picture, and head out of Lauren's room.

We both went downstairs.

Its was a mess. We head to the kitchen and Grandma Clara was there cooking pancakes with Sinu.

"Good morning Abuela Clara.", I said as I sat down

"Morning mi amor. Had fun yesterday?" She ask. I nodded yes.

She looked up and gush over how cute Gina and I looked.

"Awwww. So cute. I love the outfit!!" Sinu gush.

We both giggle.

We sat down and ate pancakes. We were both making jokes and getting to know each other more.

"Morning.", Ally came into the kitchen.

She gush as she saw Gina and I.

"Y'all looking cute. How would you two like to go to the store with me after breakfast?", Ally ask. We both said yes.

---------------------

Ally, Gina and I were at Target right now. Gina and I were trying on Santa clause hat, reindeer ears, and elves ears.

"Okay loves, we are done here. Come on let's go." Ally said. We both turned around and there were so many stuff in the cart. Our jaw open.

"Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." Ally giggled.

We went up to pay. Ally let us get chips, candies, and juice.

We head to the car and sat down. Gina was lucky. She didn't had to sit in a baby seat, because it was in his dad car. So Ally made sure she was strap in good. While I, on the other hand, had to sit in the baby seat they got me in the first place.

"Okay, next up is to go cut a Christmas tree.", Ally said.

Now j get it. Christmas was just a day away and they haven't even brought presents or a tree.