Chapter 10

Lauren Pov

I woke up in Alex's bed. She wasn't in bed. I guess she woke up early. I was going to get of, until a picture frame caught my eyes. Its was under the pillow but the side of it was out. I took it out and turn it over. I guess this must have been Alex's family. She had her mom's eyes, her dad nose, and her mom's smile. She had the same hair color as her dad. Its was black. I was staring at the picture quite long, until its was taken away from my hands. I looked up and saw Alex. She put the picture back under her pillow.

"Hey baby, good morning. How you sleep?"

Morning breakfast is ready. Ally told me to get you. My smile faded slowly. I wish she could just talk.

Something wrong? I nodded no, and carried her with me downstairs. We sat on the table. Everyone was up, even Dinah. We all began to get pancakes, and mixed fruits. I gave Alex a plate with a pancake, and mixed fruits. We all began to eat and talk.

"So Alex, you ready to go to the mall later? You excited?", Dinah ask. She just shrug, and continue eating.

"You okay kiddo?", Normani ask all curious. She just shrug her shoulders again. Than she got off her chair.

"And where do you think your going?", I ask her.

Upstairs, where else?

"You hardly ate anything. I want you to sit back here and finish eating.", I sternly told her.

I'm not hungry. Beside I did ate. I ate half the fruits and half the pancake.

"I want you to finish it all. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

So if breakfast the important meal of the day, that mean I won't get to eat lunch and dinner. Since they're not important.

That it. I got up from my chair, and put her back on the chair. I took her board and markers and put them next to me. All the girls were staring at us both

"Your going to finish your breakfast. Until your done, you can be excuse." She turn her body and stare at the wall. I'll just leave her.

"Don't you think you should give her the board and markers so she can communicate with us?", Camila ask me as she broke the silence.

"No I won't give her the board and markers until she done eating her breakfast.", I told her.

Soon everyone was done. So was I but I wasn't going to let Alex out of her chair. Her pancake must be cold so she can just eat her fruits.

"Come on Lauren. We all know she won't eat. Just let her be excuse.", Dinah said.

"No she can just eat her fruits." I got out my phone and went on twitter. I looked up and Alex wasn't in her chair. She in so much trouble. I went upstairs. All the girls were getting ready but no sight of Alex. I went back downstairs. I walk down the hall to go to the backyard until a voice stop me. I open the door, which was the music room. There was Alex on the guitar. She was singing