Chapter 4

As they all sat down. That when the questions began.

"So how old are you?", Dinah ask.

Five soon to be six

"What are your favorites colors?, Ally ask.

Any with neon or hot colors. Like Hot Pink and Neon Yellow Also red, blue, and black.

"I like hot pink too!", Ally said. I just nodded.

"Are you a girly girl?", ask Camila.

Heck no. I hate being all girly. Its not my style.

"Than what is your style?", ask Camila.

That easy, its similar to what Lauren wearing. I love your beanie by the way.

"Awww thanks Alexandra. By the way if your five than how come you write like your in middle school. A lot of kids your age don't use big words like you do.", Lauren said as she looked at me with curious look on her face.

Oh that because I stole five dictionaries from Ms.Rosy office. I read them a lot, and I also have a lot of books. And my parents loved English so I guess that why I love English.

"Wow your a bright kid. But if you ever correct me when I say something wrong, than I will make sure you never do it again."

The girls gasp, "Dinah, that wasn't very nice. You can't say that.!!" They all said.

Ohh she just said it. And if someone doesn't correct your grammar *cough cough* than you won't become smart, and I'll be. Beside I don't know a lot about correcting people grammar so don't worry about it.

They all read it and starts to laugh. "Than I guess I can teach you.", Lauren said. I just gave her a small smile.

"If you had a phone, and what would you do with it?", Camila ask all happy.

If I had a phone I would get twitter or I would just download stories.

"How do you know about twitter?", Dinah ask.

Please this is 2014. Beside I have a phone and a twitter.