Chapter 18

Alex's pov

I was awoken in Lauren's arm. I felt so much better. I don't know why I was sick. But since I threw up everything, I was hungry.

I got out of Lauren's arms. I got of my bed. Its was kind of cold, and Lauren wasn't covered completely. I got an extra blanket and covered her.

I walked out of my bedroom, and went downstairs. I got a plate. I open the fridge and got yogurt and mixed fruits. I tried to put them on the counter. I couldn't. So I put two chairs. I put the fruits and yougurt on one chair. I went to get a spoon, and climb on the chair. I got the food and put them on the counter. I saw my iPad charging. I got it and put it next to me.

I pour myself some yogurt and fruit into my bowl. Than I put everything back into the fridge.

I climb again onto the chair, and onto the counter. I sat down and started eating.

I open my iPad and click on photos.

There were lots of pictures. Normani taught me how to post pictures on twitter. So I went on twitter and its was Dinah's. Hmmmm.

I found a picture of Camila and Dinah asleep with their faces covered with drawings, whip cream, and candies. I posted it and put "Love you. Revenge is sweet." As I posted it, Lauren's mom came into the kitchen with Taylor. They both jump as they saw me.

"Lauren right. You are sneaky.", Taylor said.

"Good morning. How did you get up there?", Clara asked. I pointed at the chair. She just smiled and got a coffee mug.

"So Alex how old are you?", Taylor asked.

"Five.", I said to her. Taylor look exactly like Lauren. She was also very very very pretty.

"So do you feel better sweetie?", Clara asked. I couldn't really say anything because I had a spoonful of yogurt in my mouth. So I nodded yes. She laughed at me.

"So why are you sitting down on the counter?", Clara asked me.

"I'm lazy to be at the table. Oh and come.", I gesture both of them to come. I went on Twitter on my iPad and show them the picture I showed them.

As soon as they saw it they laughed.

"What are you going to do if Dinah tries to get you?", Taylor asked me.

"Easy. I'll pretend to be sick, and that why she won't do anything with me.", I said.

I was still eating my yogurt and I was having fun with Taylor and Clara. Than Lauren walked in. She looked so tired, her hair was like a lion, and she had a big blanket around her. I quickly took a picture.

"Morning." Lauren yawned. She sounded like a lion. I laughed and Taylor did too.

"What are you two laughing at?", Lauren asked us.

"You. You look like a freaking lion.", Taylor said.

"A pretty lion.", Lauren said as she sat down. "Alex come cuddle with me"

"I'm eating.", I said. I look down at the iPad and couldn't stop laughing at Lauren face. Taylor must have seen it because she started laughing hard.

"Oh God! Alex send that to me. That could be my new screensaver.", Taylor said.

She added her email and number. I sent her the picture, but I needed a little help. After I did, Clara wanted it also. So I send it to her. We were still laughing and everyone came into the kitchen.

I stopped as Dinah and Camila walked in. Uh oh.

"I'm Going To Give You 3 Seconds To Run.", Dinah said slowly and clearly. So I did. I got down and ran to Mike. He can protect me.