Malec: Daddy's hurt!!

Alec POV:
"I'm home!!" I yell when I get home from my 2 week trip to Idris.
"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Maggie comes running over to me.
I pick her up, "hi baby girl!" I kiss her cheek.
She wraps her little 4 year old arms around my neck, "I miss you daddy!" I think she meant 'missed.'
"I missed you too," I put a little emphasis on 'missed' to correct her without her knowing.
"I missed you more," I turn to see Magnus standing in the doorway of the kitchen.
I set Maggie down and run over to my husband, and press my lips to his.
"Yucky daddies!!" Maggie's runs from the room.
Magnus and I keep missing once she is gone, "I missed you." He says through the kiss.
"I missed you more," I say pulling back.
Magnus grabs onto my neck, "we aren't done yet."
"We can finish tonight," I say.
"I thought you didn't want have sex when Maggie is home..."
"You can put up a sound barrier." I say kissing his cheek.
"That's why I love you darling," he laughs.
"I need to change out of these gross sweaty clothes."
"Okay, dinner is almost ready. Come into the kitchen when you are done." He tells me.
"Okay," I head into our room and take off my shirt.
I hear Maggie walk in, "Daddy!" She exclaims, almost as if she was scared.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
Magnus runs into the room, "what happened?"
Maggie starts to cry, "daddy is hurt!" She sobs.
I forgot about the nasty cut I got on my back, it's healing but still hurts a little bit.
"What?" Magnus asks, "Daddy isn't hurt."
"Mags," I say and turn around.
"Alec!" He exclaims. Maggie starts crying harder.
"Daddy make daddy feel better!" She yells at Magnus.
"Shhhh... Sweetie, I'm okay. It's healing, it barely even hurts." I say trying to calm her down.
"But daddy!" She wails.
I pick her up and rock back and forth slowly. She cries into the crook of my neck. "I'm okay, sweetie. I'm a shadowhunter. I get hurt a lot but I'm okay, I promise."
"And daddy is really brave," Magnus says rubbing her back. "And you're a shadowhunter too."
"I'm going to get hurt?" She asks, she looks so scared.
"No, I won't let anything happen to you." I say hugging her to me.
"I love you daddies." She says.
"We love you too," Magnus and I say.

Ok so I was driving him from my brothers swim meet and I saw this place named 'Magus.' I thought it said 'Magnus' and I was like!! "Sweet!! That place is named... Oh... Never mind."