Clace: Daddy's Here

Jace smiles down at his new baby girl. "Hi angel. I'm your daddy, Olivia." The baby coos up at her dad.
Jace glances up at Clary, who is sleep. She deserves it. Pregnancy wasn't easy on her. She was getting sick everyday in the first and second trimester. Then the baby wouldn't stop kicking and moving. And her small hips didn't make birth exactly easy.
But, 30 hours of labor later their beautiful baby is here. And her father is never letting her go.
"You going to be a strong shadowhunter like me or an artist like your mommy?" Jace asks the infant. "Well you sure are beautiful like her."
The baby's face turns red, Jace panics. "Shh... no, no. Mommy needs her sleep. Shh... daddy's here. Don't cry."
But of course, Olivia only being a baby, doesn't understand her father and only understands the hunger in her stomach.
Her cries fill the room, her arms and legs flail around in her blanket.
He rocks her back and forth, "shh... baby. Daddy's here."
"Jace?" Clary asks sitting up. "Bring her here, she needs to nurse."
He nods and brings his new daughter over. "Sorry, I was trying to get her to stop so you could sleep."
She laughs, "it's okay, Jace." She brings the baby to her breast and looks down at her. "She's beautiful."
Jace kisses Clary. "Just like her mom. You know soon, Magnus has to take her so they can perform the ceremony, right?"
"Jace." Clary says.
"Yeah?"
"Shut up and admire out daughter with me." She doesn't look up from the nursing baby.

•-•
Sorry it's short! I have to go to bed!
Love you guys! Give me ideas if you have any!