Malec: Dads!

Alec POV:

Magnus and I just adopted our second child, a warlock named Julie. She is 2 years old and her warlock mark is her purple eyes. Magnus and I have to be careful with her because if she gets mad, the curtains might start on fire. Which has happened twice, "da," Julie says reaching her arms up to me.

I pick her up, "how's my baby girl?" I ask. She starts to giggle as I take her into the kitchen, I see Magnus trying not to laugh, "what?"

"Nothing," he bursts out laughing, "lo-look in th-the m-mi-mirror." I hand the baby to him and walk to the bath room to see my hair bright pink.

"By the Angel!" I exclaim.

"Dad, I love the look but not very dangerous looking," my 7 year old other daughter says.

"Magnus, please turn it back!" I say walking out of the bathroom.

"But you look so cute!" I glare it him.

"Fine," he shoots blue sparks at me changing it back to black. Julie starts to cry causing it to start raining over them. Now I'm the one who starts to laugh, then it starts to rain over me, I look to see Magnus grinning at me.

"Magnus! Are you really making it rain in the kitchen?" I ask.

"Yup," he says closing the distance between us and pressing our lips together.

"Dads!" Ally exclaims.