Clace: Skinny Dipping

Jace cannon balls into the pool, when he surfaces he looks around for Clary. "Clary? Come on! The water is perfect!"

Clary giggles and removes her towel to show her bikini. "Do I look okay? Isabelle said it looked good." She looks down and plays with the string on her bottoms. "It thought it was too small..."

Jace swallows hard. "Y-you look amazing Clary. Now come on in!"

Clary walks over to the diving board and stands at the edge. "Is it cold? It's going to be cold isn't it?"

Jace laughs. "You can face a demon with little problems but you can't get in a pool?"

Clary is about to reply when she stomps her foot. "Little problems?!"

He huffs, "just get in the pool, Fray."

She squeals and jumps in, landing next to Jace. When she comes up she is smiling. "It's warm."

He pulls her close. "Hmm. You know what this reminds me of?" He runs his fingers down her sides.

She wraps her arms around his neck. "Edom?"

He nods. "Yep."

She sighs and rests her head on his chest. "Me too."

. . .

"Come on, Herondale!" Clary yells. "You can splash bigger than that!"

He glares. "Are you calling me fat?"

"Yes." She answers. "Now. Jump."

Jace does as he is told and jumps, tucking his knees to his chest. When he surfaces. He sees Clary standing in front of him.

Very naked and biting her lip.

His eyes widen. "Clary? Wha-what are you doing?"

She looks down. "I-I'm sorry I-I thought... Angel I'm so stupid." She tries to turn around but Jace stops her.

"I'm sorry, you just... surprised me, is all." He walks towards her, she backs up until she can't anymore.

She giggles and unties his swim trunks. "We're going to have to be quiet so we don't wake anyone."

He laughs and pulls her close, their lips hovering over each other's. "No promises."

. . .

Alec and Magnus walk hand in hand down to the beach, passing the pool. Magnus laughs. "Alec, look." He points over to where Jace and Clary are snuggled on a lawn chair. Clearly naked.

Alec rolls his eyes. "Straight people."

Magnus scoffs. "Clearly you don't remember our honeymoon? We did it in the pool and ocean so many times."

"Magnus," Alec warms. "They aren't even on their honeymoon! So shut up."

"Or what, darling?" Magnus asks, snapping his fingers so now the couple have clothes on.

Alec grumbles and continues walking to the beach.