Sizzy: Just one more?

Simon and Isabelle Lightwood have 7 children.
All boys.
There's Max, he's 13 and looks a lot like his namesake. Then Jack, named after Simon's father, his is 11 and is a spitting image of his father. Next is Oliver, 9. He looks like his mother but acts just as dorky as as his father. After Oliver is Ryan and Dylan, 7. They are bundle of energy and they don't stop going until the minute they wakes up until Simon has to wrestle them into bed. Then is Austin he's a quiet 4 year old that looks like his Uncle Alec. The youngest, Ben, is a perfect mix between both of his parents. He's a quiet two year old, and a huge mommy's boy.
Simon collapses onto the bed next to Isabelle, "why didn't we stop after one?"
She giggles, "because I love babies and you can't say no to me. In fact..."
Simon shakes his head. "Nope, no. No more kids, Isabelle."
She rolls on top of him, "please Si? I really want a little girl... please...? Just one more?"
Simon sighs, "Izzy we seem to only be able to make boys."
"Please?" She begs.
"We don't even have enough time." Simon says. "Ben could come in here any minute."
She frowns, "not of they hear the shower on."
Simon raises an eyebrow, "are you suggesting shower sex?"
"No baby of mine is being made in a shower, Simon." She says. "So are you saying yes?"
Simon groans and gets up go head to the bathroom, "I can't believe I'm saying yes."
"Where are you going?"
"To turn on the shower!"
*9 months later*
"It's a girl!"
Simon laughs and kisses Isabelle's temple, "it's a girl."
She laughs lightly, "oh my god."
"Would you like to cut the cord?"
Simon nods and takes the scissors.
A few hours later, Simon leads his sons into the infirmary.
Ben climbs onto the bed, "mommy, why is the baby wearing pink?"
Isabelle laughs at her son's question. "Because the baby is a girl. Boys meet your new sister, Christine. Christine, meet your big brothers."
Max sighs, "good, I didn't want another brother."
"Hey!" The older boys shout. They start yelling at each other.
"Boys! She's sleeping!" Isabelle whispers harshly.
"Sorry," they say.
"Mom," Max says. "Can I hold her?"
Isabelle nods and hands her son the baby, "watch the head."
He laughs, "this isn't my first time holding a baby, mom. And no more kids right?"
Isabelle looks to Simon who got a vasectomy a few days after they found out they were pregnant. "No more kids, Maxie."
"Max, can I hold her now?" Jack asks.
Max nods, "careful, support her head."
The baby gets passed around until she starts to cry and Isabelle needs to feed her.
"Max can you watch them?" Simon asks.
Max picks up Ben, "let's go boys."
Isabelle holds Christine to her chest as she feeds her. Simon kisses her, "you happy?"
"Beyond," she grins looking down at the baby. "And we're sure it's a girl?"
Simon laughs, "yes, Isabelle, I cut the cord. I'd know if she was a boy or not."
"Okay good." She says.
When she is done feeding and burping her daughter, Clary, Jace, Alec and Magnus come into the room.
Clary runs over, "a girl! You had a girl!"
Isabelle grins then frowns when she sees Magnus. "You are not taking this baby away from me Bane!"
Magnus sighs, "It's for her protection, Isabelle..."
Jace nods, "trust me, do the ceremony."
"But..." Isabelle says.
"Izzy," Simon says.
She sighs, "fine, you can pick her up tomorrow. For now, I'm not letting her out of my arms."
That night Simon lays his daughter in her bed. "Good night, Chris. I love you. I will never let anything bad happen to you."
*16 years later*
"MOM!" Chris yells running into the Institute.
Isabelle sighs, "what is it now?"
"The boys won't let me fight! I got there first but they pushed me out of the way! How am I supposed to become a good shadowhunter if my idiotic brothers won't let me fight?!"
Isabelle only heard half of that because her sons were all yelling at the same time.
"Enough!" She yells, making them all stop. "Boys, you have to let your sister fight."
"She's too young!" Ben exclaims.
"Shut up!" Chris yells. "I am not too young! You started fighting when you were 13!"
"Yeah but I'm a..." he trails off.
Chris launches herself on him, "you're a what? A boy! You think I can't fight because I'm a girl! Let's go right now, Benny." She teases.
Isabelle pulls her daughter up. "Knock it off. Christine you can fight with Andy, from now on." Andy is Christine's best friend and long, long term crush. But he is also close friends with "Now boys you go upstairs and shower, you reek."
*few days later*
"Christine!" Andy yells. "Watch out!"
She spins around fast, stabbing the demon in the chest. She backs away from it. Her and Andy stand back to back, walking in a slow circle.
"I think that was all of them." He says.
She nods, breathing hard. "Yeah, I think so too. You okay?"
He nods, "all good. You're bleeding."
"Huh?" She says.
"On your neck. Sit down, I'll fix it up for you."
Her heart pounds when he brushes her hair out of the way. Once he's done applying the rune they stand to head home.
When they get to the institute steps they stop. "Can ask you something?"
Chris bites her lip and nods, "sure."
He swallows hard before talking. "Do you want to be my parabati?"
Her heart sinks to her feet. "What?"
"My parabati. Do you want to?"
Her throat tightens and tears sting her eyes. "I'm sorry... I... I have to go... my... mom is waiting for me." She sprints up and stairs and slams the door behind her.
"Hey Chris, how was the hunt?" Her dad asks.
She keeps running, ignoring him.
When she gets to her room she's about to close the door when Ben's foot stops it.
"What'd he do? I swear I'll kill him." He says.
"Please move your foot..." she whispers.
"Come in Chrissy, what can we do?"
"What can you do!?" She roars. "What you and the rest of your brothers can do is stay out of my life! I'm a not a little girl who needs protecting! So, just the the fuck out of my life!" She shoves him back and slams the door.

Isabelle and Simon glance at each other. Simon sighs. "Let's have one more you said, let's have a girl you said, it'll be fun you said."
She glares at her husband. "Shut up. Do you I think it had something to do with Andy?"
He nods, "I wonder what happened..."
"Just leave her for a while. She needs some time to simmer before I talk to her."
Isabelle is surprised when Max and his wife come to dinner. "What are you doing here?" She laughs, hugging her son.
He kisses her cheek, "just thought we'd stop by."
Julia nods. "Where's Christine?"
"Up in her room." Oliver says.
"Why?" Max asks.
"Boy troubles..." Simon says.
Julia kisses Max's cheek, "I'll go talk to her."
She runs up the stairs and knocks. "Hey, Christine? Its me, Julia. Can you let me in?"
"It's open."
Julia twists the knob and closes the door behind her. "What happened?"
"Andy asked me to be his parabati..."
Julia sighs, "I'm so sorry, Chrissy."
She nods, "yeah I am too. Why am I so stupid? I've loved him for the past 5 years... and done nothing about it..."
"You're not stupid, just young." Julia says.
"What should I do?"
Julia thinks for a minute, "tell him."
"But that could ruin our friendship..."
Julia nods, "if you really care about him you're going to have to risk it."
*few days later*
Andy walks into the institute and over to Dylan. "Hey, where's Christine?"
"Training."
When he gets to the training room he stops when he hears them talking.
"Jeez, Chris, what's your problem?" Ben asks.
"My problem is that the guy I've been in love with for the past, what, 5 years just asked me to be his parabati! Do you know what that feels like?! And the best part is is that he doesn't even feel the same way!" She sighs. "He doesn't even know that I love him.
Andy stands in the open door. "Y-y-you love me?"
She gasps and turns around, "Andy..."
Jack stands, "come on guys. Let's go."
Once they are all gone Chris starts to speak. "Andy-"
He doesn't hear the rest because his lips are on hers. Kissing her deeply. She gasps but kisses him back.
She pulls on his shirt, they stumble back until her back hits the wall.
When they pull away they both start laughing.
Suddenly, he stops. "What's wrong?" She asks.
"Your brothers..." he says. "They're going to kill me."
Christine nods, "yeah, probably but..." she wraps her arms around his neck. "For now... let's just do this."
Their lips lock again in a passionate kiss.